Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Some .22lr in stock..

This is a discussion on Some .22lr in stock.. within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Remington .22LR Thunderbolt HV 40gr 500/box Add To Cart Add to Wish List Product Number: RT21241 Item Price: $41.99 $39.99 Availability: In Stock Shipping Weight: ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Some .22lr in stock..

Some .22lr in stock..

Remington .22LR Thunderbolt HV 40gr 500/box Add To Cart
    Add to Wish List
    Product Number: RT21241
    Item Price: $41.99 $39.99
    Availability: In Stock
    Shipping Weight: 4.31 lbs.

Due to limited supplies, and high demand this item has a 1 piece maximum order quantity per customer, every 1 day.

Prairie dogs. Tin cans. Or a bulls-eye. No matter what you put in your sights, Remington® offers the perfect 22 rimfire ammunition for any occasion. Remington rimfire ammunition delivers the quality you expect. That’s because we put the same level of care into making our rimfire ammunition as we do our centerfire ammunition, so you’ll get the maximum performance from every shot.

Whether it's getting young shooters started, practice plinking, small-game hunting or keeping match shooters scoring high, Remington's rimfire quality stands tall. As in our centerfire ammo, we put the maximum level of quality into our .22s so you can get the maximum performance out of them.

NATCHEZ sorry, no pics came on..

roy
    I have seem adequate supplies of .22lr at local Academy and Bass Pro. Even some .22lr at Walmart.

Quote Originally Posted by Deebo View Post
    Item Price: $41.99 $39.99
    Ouch.
    Infidel likes this.
    Don't stock up on firearms! Stock up on bacon! I will fight for anyone who has bacon.

Can't find 22 here either. Just managed to nab the last box of 38 spl last night. I can see this spiraling into an obsession. Must. Get. Ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by dannydefense View Post
    Ouch.
    Yeah...OUCH. Talk about some price gouging. That's roughly $.08 a round. Ridiculous.
    "What the hell are you doing in the bathroom day and night? Why don't you get out of there and give someone else a chance?"

I got two bricks of .22 Federal yesterday at Academy Sports.

My wife and daughter are going by the LGS, my brother told me they had .22 ammo. They have the 325 can for $23.95 limit 1, so they are each going to get one. First .22 ammo in at least 6 months.
    indie likes this.

I've been finding some here and there when I go out and look for it. Some at the two closest Walmarts near my place and farm and fleet which is like mills fillet farm if you never heard of it. Any who went to Walmart this morning and they had a about twenty boxes of CCI target rounds. Although wasn't what I was looking for its ammo for the range so I bought my three boxes. Seems like you just have to hit the right place at the right time.

Still none here unless you get to Gander Mtn and hour before they open the day the inventory gets put out. I may try for some next Saturday, they changed when they put the stuff out from Thursday to Saturday for some reason. Probably too many people complaining that they couldn't take time off from work to buy ammo.

-Infidel

If bricks of .22 ever show up at the store again for 550 rounds for 20 bucks like they were before this bull shit got started, I will never be worried again about not having some.

I am not out now by no means, If I ever see a good deal on it again, I will make sure I do not run out.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ads