Anybody else going to boycott the NFL and its advertisers>
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Anybody else going to boycott the NFL and its advertisers> within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; I have done swore off of Budweiser. Headed back to Lone Star. Do they still make Pearl and Falstaff? NFL Boycott goes viral ? While ...

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Anybody else going to boycott the NFL and its advertisers>

I have done swore off of Budweiser. Headed back to Lone Star. Do they still make Pearl and Falstaff?

NFL Boycott goes viral ? While players 'sit-out' the anthem, fans 'sit-out' the game

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2009/9...iser-spent-134
    Last edited by bigwheel; 09-17-2016 at 03:17 PM.
    Camel923 and Maol9 like this.

Been free of nfl for years now. No lookin back.
    Been alcohol free even longer.
    rstanek, bigwheel, SOCOM42 and 2 others like this.
    GO NAVY!
    "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help'." - Ronald ReaganHidden Content

All ready do.
    bigwheel likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Ok..well this aint your problem. I called direct to Budweiser in Saint Louis yesterday and after punching the appropriate buttons for a while finally got to talk to a little cutie who said she would tell Mr. Big we are not happy campers in these parts. Told her we are demanding all the hood rats who took a knee during the anthem..and those who come out with the hands up dont shoot posture and or wearing the I cant breathe tee shirts will need to be immediately fired along with their coaches who condoned the treasonous activity. Informed her we will only watch the Cowboys and if they get cute..they are gone too. She likes to talk if anybody else wants to call over there.
    Budweiser Beer - The Great American Lager

Banned

No way I'm boycotting the NFL or alcohol. I deserve a cold beer on a hot day or after a hard workout, I'm getting old like the rest of you.

Those guys on the field are for my entertainment, if one pisses me off I just hope he gets hit harder and make sure I tune in to see it.

I learned a long time ago that if you want to stay mad about the world and how people act, you'll have plenty to get mad about and it does nothing but make you and everyone around you miserable.
    Slippy, Two Seven One and Maol9 like this.

I haven't had a full beer in a year and a half but today I made some of Slippy's famous Chili which does call for a Budweiser. Luckily one of my sons had left a few Bud Lights in my basement fridge which I promptly poured into my Chili. I like the NFL but do not approve of the hood rats so I'll continue to watch the games especially since my Fantasy Football League is going strong. Last I looked most of my favorite Kentucky Bourbon or Tennessee Whisky makers do not advertise with the NFL.

Beyond that I have no idea...
    bigwheel and Annie like this.

Ok..we have also swore off of buying any more Toyoters. Not sure about the Sprint Telephone. We have had them for years.
    Annie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Operator6 View Post
    No way I'm boycotting the NFL or alcohol. I deserve a cold beer on a hot day or after a hard workout, I'm getting old like the rest of you.

Those guys on the field are for my entertainment, if one pisses me off I just hope he gets hit harder and make sure I tune in to see it.

I learned a long time ago that if you want to stay mad about the world and how people act, you'll have plenty to get mad about and it does nothing but make you and everyone around you miserable.
    Nobody is mad around here. We just gonna quit helping fund those who want to kill us old white folks..most especially cops. We still love all the godless liberals of course. They just need to be brought under control as a person would do with a petulant child.

I don't drink any kind of booze, but I will call the bud office Monday and tell them I am off their product which is true anyways.
    Annie likes this.

I do not watch NFL , never did , I am a race car fan I love speed and go fast , I like drag racing to . In fact I like all kinds of motorsports .
    Annie, Slippy and Steve40th like this.
    Hidden Content
    GOD Bless The South , The best things in life are Hidden Content ,Hidden Content ,Hidden Content , prayer , 2nd Amendment , my wife , not all in the order .

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links