Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Msnbc says your children aren't yours

This is a discussion on Msnbc says your children aren't yours within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; A little more in the breaking down the family. One of the main reasons the Government took over all the schools....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Msnbc says your children aren't yours

Msnbc says your children aren't yours

A little more in the breaking down the family.

One of the main reasons the Government took over all the schools.

We ARE losing our kids to the system.

Schools have a tremendous amount of influence over them these days. k thru college. And we all feel obligated to send them to college.

TV and videos have influence over them ... if you let them.

The problem is that far too many are willing to let the schools and the TV raise our kids these days. Those of us who fight it are considered bad parents in some areas of the country.

Hell, there are lawyers out there that represent teenagers in cases against their parents and the parents end-up paying support to the kids basically ... for the kids to live somewhere else.

It's a mess. MSNBC shows their true colors with those kinds of ads - but they are appealing to a growing segment of sheeple out there - remember when Hillary said, "it takes a village?"

It's true, it takes a village of idiots to support the head honcho idiots.
    preppermama likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallo Pazzesco View Post
    We ARE losing our kids to the system.

Schools have a tremendous amount of influence over them these days. k thru college. And we all feel obligated to send them to college.
    True that!

We have filled our colleges with these radical communists from the 1960's and 1970's. Not only have we put them in our colleges, but these people are exalted and treated like royalty - folks like Bill Ayres, Bernadine Dorn and Kathy Boudin. These folks tried, and in many cases were successful in their effort to KILL innocents in their efforts to further communism 30 years ago.

So 'splain one thing to me Lucy... how can our society hold these people up as "cultural icons" when they actually MURDERED innocent civilians, oftentimes with guns, and in the same breath say that WE are the crazy ones because we want our (legal) guns to protect ourselves from THEM! I am guessing nobody that reads this board has ever robbed a Brinks truck, but those jack-asses sure have. Maybe I am crazy, but this seems all ass-backwards, topsy-turvy and inside-out to me.

I get lectured to by these MSLSD morons about teaching my kids and grandson about the evils of being a playground bully. But isn't the Bill Ayres blowing up a NYC police station the ultimate act of a coward and a bully? GRRRR!

Super Moderator
    Bullshit. I had a twelve year old girl yesterday ask me if I knew what the Illuminati was and how they were affecting me, her and her little boyfriend were handing out very well-thought flyers at bass pro and all the other hunters were gathered around going 'yep. You some smart kids.' And the stoppage in the main isle they created was actually causing commerce and sales while people waited to say a word to them. It was surprisingly refreshing but as they told me not at all uncommon. It's becoming 'cool' for kids to be aware around here and damn if the parents care. I had a guy tell me he was not comfortable with the whole idea, but when I asked him what he was doing here he told me he was buying his daughter a handgun and a rifle. I ask why. The dumbass is like "oh she wants to shoot guns, and she made good grades so I can't say no." I just laughed and patted him on the back. "Well you can't argue with that." I told him.

(That was yesterday when I went to renew my cool sportsman's license)

It's appalling the idocy we see in the news today, but just keep in mind the media is composed of 99% store-bought fools who have nothing to do with reality. The real reality is things are gearing up in this nation and globally, and it doesn't look good for tyrants and assholes. They made their push and are struggling through, but probably 75% of this country is against them. That's roughly 200 million people. Say if we can count on maybe a third to actually stand up? That's still enough guns to equip India and China's armies COMBINED. And that's just a third. That's rhetoric, not reality. The reality is that when you screw with people's lives, food and water, they will rise up and destroy anything your smart little butt thought up. We proved this in 1776. I am confident that humans want to live free, and I am also confident that this rule of nature applies to nearly all people. I say good luck to the NWO- this was how Nazi Germany fell, and they have tried several thousand times over the period of eons but still failed each and every time with disastrous results. Invasions happen, but they never succeed. Wars rage, but they never fully eliminate the ire of either side. It's a game they play on us, a game that is losing support due to the internet and rampant dissemination of information. Dictators are scrambling to shut down the internet and the information superhighway because they know it will be their downfall, yet they fail in most every way. The disease of truth has taken and is spreading rapidly in their ranks, and they will slit their own throats to stop it. I say say expose these asshole usurpers and let them die from slitting their own throats.
    Blademaker and rickkyw1720pf like this.
    Always remember- there's a wealth around you

When a government thinks it can do a better job of raising children than the parents and families then it is time to replace that government.
    The children DON'T belong to the community in the USA - in 1940s Germany, maybe; in the 1960s Russia, yes; but not in the USA, not at anytime because children need two things the government can't supply: Love and compassionate discipline.

"Destroy the family, you destroy the country"-Lenin

That's why the godless commie maggots in the Brit and US Govts want to get their hands on kids to indoctrinate them by forcing them through the National pinko-infested Education system.
    The solution is to home-educate our kids ourselves (thousands of parents do it) rather than entrust their kids to complete strangers (teachers) for years of their precious young lives.
    Alternatively, closely monitor what your kids are being taught at school so you can complain to the school about anything you don't like.
    Last edited by Lucky Jim; 04-06-2013 at 12:31 AM.

You know I didnt expect anything less from a mind set point from MSNLSD (you really do need to be on LSD to watch it!). Once again I am reminded of why I dont have a TV and dont watch the boob tube anymore. I mean its so rare there is anything intelligent on it. Plenty of mindless garbage on it though. You know we spend more money on our kids for education than any other country yet we seem to have some of the least prepared students in the world. Yet it seems the more we spend the less results we get from it, yet Liberals continue to call for more and more spending as the solution to all of societies woes and short comings. I have said it before and I will say it again..."Liberism is a mental illness for which there is no known cure".

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticFringeInc View Post
    ............I have said it before and I will say it again..."Liberism is a mental illness for which there is no known cure".
    Right, it's a kind of unclean spiritual sickness and it's always been around-
    "..this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour" (1 John 2:18 )

Christianity has always seen through them-
    "For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil.." (Eph 6:12)

Which is why they've always hated Christians and Christianity.
    "Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism”-Lenin

For example Spanish Leftists shooting at statue of Jesus in the 1930's-
    Last edited by Lucky Jim; 04-06-2013 at 06:37 AM.

And added to this the govt has decided that children don't need to let their parents know what they are doing.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/06/he...anted=all&_r=0

Soon it may be illegal to tell your child anything. Making your child clean their room will be child abuse.
    rickkyw1720pf likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ads