Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Man arrested and charged for having five 30 round AR-15 Magazines in NY State

This is a discussion on Man arrested and charged for having five 30 round AR-15 Magazines in NY State within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; A town of LeRay man was accused Sunday of possessing high-capacity magazines for an assault rifle. Jefferson County Sheriff's deputies say 32 year old Nathan ...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Man arrested and charged for having five 30 round AR-15 Magazines in NY State

Man arrested and charged for having five 30 round AR-15 Magazines in NY State

A town of LeRay man was accused Sunday of possessing high-capacity magazines for an assault rifle. Jefferson County Sheriff's deputies say 32 year old Nathan Haddad allegedly had five 30-round magazines for an AR-15 rifle in his possession. Police say the magazines were found during a vehicle check on Steinhilber Road in the town of LeRay. Haddad was charged with five counts of third degree criminal possession of a weapon and arraigned in Watertown town court.

Check out the links below, apparently a good man will now be a criminal for merely possessing the hi-cap mags.

LeRay Man Faces Weapons Possessions Charges | WWNY TV 7 - News, Weather and Sports for | Local News

This the same Fort Drum veteran honored at dinner with VIPs for taking care of a wounded warrior:

Fort Drum - The Mountaineer Online
    When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat. --Ronald Reagan

Demand a trial by jury, watch it be hung.

He will never get the mags, though.

By the way, they were found during a vehicle check?

This is on several internet site but I can't find it on the main news. I am hoping at least fox news carries it.

I'm guessing the NRA's legal defense fund is salivating at getting this one to the supremes. God Help Us
    the last trip to the Supremes on Guns was fine, but the last one on health care sucked wind.

Good point on the vehicle check.....I am not sure what the deal was with that.

I guess this means never volunteer to let LEO search your car.
    Meangreen, Ripon, Denton and 1 others like this.
    When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat. --Ronald Reagan

A vehicle check! Something tells me there is more to this story? So much for LEO's and their oath to up hold the Constitution. Time to find out where these LEO's live along with all members of local government that support un Constitutional laws and have it posted for all to see! Looks like the "wars" are about to begin.
    Meangreen likes this.

Well this is New York?

Let's see how this shit storm fans out.

Well in mississippi the State partol set up traffic stop all the time here. They start out checking Driver license and proof of insurance. And most of the time here they now will have the dog walk around the car and if the dog gives them that look or action to search your car. My dog give me that look everyday. The other thing is how policemen were arrested the day NY passed the law sense they were illegal. Police state is comming.

i love texas

This was bound to happen.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads