Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Man arrested and charged for having five 30 round AR-15 Magazines in NY State

This is a discussion on Man arrested and charged for having five 30 round AR-15 Magazines in NY State within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by AsteroidX Looks like Fast and Furious is policy and not a rogue operation like was claimed. It has claimed three Border Patrol ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Man arrested and charged for having five 30 round AR-15 Magazines in NY State

Quote Originally Posted by AsteroidX View Post
    Looks like Fast and Furious is policy and not a rogue operation like was claimed.
    It has claimed three Border Patrol Agents lives so far. In every case the media has called it "friendly fire incident", Brian Terry was killed by an ATF supplied weapon to the cartel. Rosas in San Diego was killed by a ATF supplied weapon by a smuggler but the media claimed he was killed by his own weapon. In the latest was Ive in Nogales and the media just before the election called it a Friendly Fire Incident but what didn't make the news was that a small caliber round was removed from his head. Who has put out the false information? It was our own union which is one of the largest supporter of Obama. Who has started the whole investigation into Fast and Furious, the FBI.
    Fast and Furious has cost the lives of thousands of Mexican's lives and at least three BP Agents lives. I'm not just pulling shit from the internet and making a conspiracy theory this shit really happened and it cost the lives of some really good men.
    Last edited by Meangreen; 02-01-2013 at 07:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ekim View Post
    Passing garbage is one thing, but passing something that on it's face goes against the Constitution/Bill of Rights is and should be a punishable offense! If they don't know if it goes against the Constitution/Bill of Rights then don't vote for/pass it, problem solved.
    I hear ya, and I feel your anger, sir. I'm just pointing out the legal facts. Sitting around and crafting idiotic pieces of legislation poses no more of an injury than if they were up there, wasting our tax dollars by finger-painting on the walls. The only time a citizen incurs a legal injry is when the unconstitutional statute is enforced. At that moment, the injury occurs.

From the idiot donut-eater to the judge presiding on the bench (if it goes to trial), get them all for violating rights, collusion, fraud, etc.

Yes, by the way, a judge can be sued. Not for a decision, of course, but for the above-mentioned offenses. Don't appeal, simply add the names and move to the next level.

Come to think of it, this is so yester-year, when the law meant something. This might not mean a thing, anymore. Seems our government is becoming a lawless one, and so are a couple of the states.

I'm really disappointed that the legal gun owners are not demonstrating on the streets over this situation (if the guy is not a felon or drug dealer). If we are too cowardly we will loose the fight. One person cannot do it by himself but there is tremendous power in numbers.
    Meangreen likes this.

A couple decades ago I was helping my brother move. This is what happens when you own a pickup truck. We went and rented a U-Haul trailer just before the place closed. We hooked up to it and then had dinner next door. As soon as we left, a deputy pulled in behind us and lit up. He assumed that we stole the trailer since he knew they were closed. After looking over the rental agreement, running my driver's license, license plates and checking my out of state driver's license and military ID he was just about to let us go when he asked if he could take a quick look in the trailer. Knowing that the trailer was empty, I was about to comply. My brother on the other hand was not. Two years younger and a bit wild, he was a self declared Sovereign American Citizen.

He told Barney Fife to get a warrant. Not being amused, the deputy called for back up. Lots of back up. Soon we had local police, deputy sheriffs and state troopers on scene. They brought out the dogs. They brought out the guys in the black and gray camo. This all went on for over an hour and now there was a news team on scene and huge crowd spilled out of the Cracker Barrel to see what all the fuss was about. I was sweating bullets. I had a .45 caliber pistol in the vehicle that was legally purchased. It was in a locked ammo box behind the seat.

A deputy came up and served me with the search warrant. He demanded that I remove the lock. I guess that they had forgotten their bolt cutters. I complied while my brother examined the search warrant like a skilled attorney. When they opened the door, the trailer was empty. Completely empty. No blanket, no pillows, no bales of dope, nothing. It was silent as everyone stared. The news teams camera rolling. One deputy recovering slightly said the words that I feared... "Open up the truck." As I fumbled for my keys, my brother stopped me. He turned to the cops and said, "This warrant only covers the trailer. Gentleman, if you have further probable cause you will need to wake up the judge." The sheriff asked my brother if he was moving in or out of the county. My brother assured him that he was moving far, far away and the sheriff... well, he told us to have a good night.
    AsteroidX, shadownmss and Denton like this.

Great story Southern Dad. Your brother is a great citizen.

That was a terrific story Southern Dad
    When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat. --Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Dad View Post
    A couple decades ago I was helping my brother move. This is what happens when you own a pickup truck. We went and rented a U-Haul trailer just before the place closed. We hooked up to it and then had dinner next door. As soon as we left, a deputy pulled in behind us and lit up. He assumed that we stole the trailer since he knew they were closed. After looking over the rental agreement, running my driver's license, license plates and checking my out of state driver's license and military ID he was just about to let us go when he asked if he could take a quick look in the trailer. Knowing that the trailer was empty, I was about to comply. My brother on the other hand was not. Two years younger and a bit wild, he was a self declared Sovereign American Citizen.

He told Barney Fife to get a warrant. Not being amused, the deputy called for back up. Lots of back up. Soon we had local police, deputy sheriffs and state troopers on scene. They brought out the dogs. They brought out the guys in the black and gray camo. This all went on for over an hour and now there was a news team on scene and huge crowd spilled out of the Cracker Barrel to see what all the fuss was about. I was sweating bullets. I had a .45 caliber pistol in the vehicle that was legally purchased. It was in a locked ammo box behind the seat.

A deputy came up and served me with the search warrant. He demanded that I remove the lock. I guess that they had forgotten their bolt cutters. I complied while my brother examined the search warrant like a skilled attorney. When they opened the door, the trailer was empty. Completely empty. No blanket, no pillows, no bales of dope, nothing. It was silent as everyone stared. The news teams camera rolling. One deputy recovering slightly said the words that I feared... "Open up the truck." As I fumbled for my keys, my brother stopped me. He turned to the cops and said, "This warrant only covers the trailer. Gentleman, if you have further probable cause you will need to wake up the judge." The sheriff asked my brother if he was moving in or out of the county. My brother assured him that he was moving far, far away and the sheriff... well, he told us to have a good night.
    What the future holds for many American citizens as the government continues to strip away our rights and more LEO's break their oath to up hold the Constitution.
    LunaticFringeInc likes this.

Yes sir I think your right. It is a sign of the times and getting more prevelant each year. Its one of the reasons why my stint as a police officer was so short lived. It seemed like about half the time we were after the wrong guys and for the wrong reasons. I saw way too many people trying to do the right thing, thinking they were doing the right thing get hemmed up in the corner on a technicality and get the short end of the stick while the bigger fish went on about their business as usual.
    AsteroidX likes this.

Below are a couple of videos from a Q and A session in Buffalo New York regarding the new gun laws. I believe a few patriots showed up for this meeting.

Short Version:

Full Version:

When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat. --Ronald Reagan

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Ads