Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

How is this for government tracking

This is a discussion on How is this for government tracking within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Kind of creepy...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: How is this for government tracking

Kind of creepy

Quote Originally Posted by BetrayedAmerican View Post
    All I know is, for all I know my every keystroke could by tracked. I just hope that groups like Annonymous and other freedom fighters can one day shut down the long stretching and vandalist eyes of our overstepping government.
    Ever notice that Annonymous never puts out the real dirt on Obama, et.al.? Just sayin'.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."
    Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by PrepConsultant View Post
    I posted this on another board earlier but wanted to ask you guys too. This will make ya wonder. I just moved to Georgia fairly recently. I still have a condo in Florida. All of my information license,insurance,weapons permit and everything else is registered to Florida. Everything in Georgia is registered in my fiances name. We were in the Florida Keys not long ago and were on a toll road. Before I noticed is was a sunpass only road and there were no toll booths to take money it was too late. I actually forgot about it untill I received a ticket at my GEORGIA address with my name on it. As for is the government is concerned I still live at the Florida address. I have tried for the past week or so to try and figure out how the hell they knew where to send the ticket. If they would have sent it to Florida I would have got it. I have a friend that send me the mail or I pick it up when I am down there. There is no reason I should have received the ticket up here in Ga.. Any ideas on this one???
    At least you weren't arrested on the spot like that guy was a while back in FL.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."
    Samuel Adams

I ended up with an overdrawn checking account because we used a toll road in Colorado, in a rental car with NY plates, but they found my checking account in a Great Lakes state where I live......3 months after. I have no problem paying the toll, but geeze, send me a bill, don't just run it thru my checking account! Fortunately, the credit union was nice enough to wave the overdraft fee. What bothers me almost as much is that you can

......you can see the brussel sprouts in my garden when you google my property.
    AsteroidX likes this.

Ever notice that Annonymous never puts out the real dirt on Obama, et.al.? Just sayin'.
    Yeah Im noticing that too. Im working on it. But its a slow process. He does get the bigger problem correct however but the lack of disclosure I have not understood. Either they really dont have it and there hacks are not as deep as they claim. Or its classified info and releasing it would cause repercussions that might be not worth it at this time or they are a govmnt entity themselves or they are just keeping some restraint as to not completely inflame the people.

Released information is easier to track then hacked information as shown by people such as Wiki Leaks and more recently Reddit founder Adam Swartz.

We also get videos like this which obviously are not put out by anon as there videos have certain tell tale markers that are very difficult to replicate:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Ads