Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

How is this for government tracking

This is a discussion on How is this for government tracking within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Well my guess would have been your taxes/work info. . . But even on that same note the tickets "Usually" Get sent to the address ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: How is this for government tracking

Well my guess would have been your taxes/work info. . . But even on that same note the tickets "Usually" Get sent to the address on the plates . . . Thats how it is here at least! I get mail often from the toll road and its from other people who have never changed their address on the vehicles registration

Quote Originally Posted by PrepConsultant View Post
    ..My thing is I don't get how they would automatically know to send it to Ga.. See what I'm sayin??
    Ask them..
    Seriously, it'd do no harm to simply ask them in a friendly polite manner and see what they say

Thats pretty interesting. Aint it funny how they can track you with no problem but they cant track Jose or Jesus who slipped across the border illegally one and is living, driving and working here?

Well if you didn't give your employer a local address then partner perhaps you are under surveillance. If so perhaps a traffic ticket is the least of your worries.
    Denton likes this.

Jae
    pay car insurance with your debit card . did you up to date your card with address or if you pay online track your User IP then insurance autosaves it under locations as a privacy issues. the state or gov can access that ... i know sounds far fetched but i was in same position before
    “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

Facial Recognition Software.
    KG7NDC

The only thing that separates man from animal is our affinity for toilet paper.
    Once we as a society lose that affinity we begin to descend back into the animal kingdom, and after three or more days you will find the food chain beginning to invert on itself.

I don't know if you have figured it out or not but here is a little information for you.

I am currently 25 years old married twice already and unfortunately through this deployment I will be alone yet again. There is a valid point in mentioning this. While I am here in Afghanistan I have a shared account with my wife and I also have a contingency plan account with 40k and never less in it for major back up plans. I came into the money very early in life invested most and saved the rest. The point is this, neither my first nor second wife knows of this account.

We never have difficulties as I can always reach in take what we need to get by and Charley Mike from there.... My wife the other day messages me through email asking me if I knew about an account that has 30k+ in it. I replied to her yes it was a back up that I have had sense I was 18 and then I went on to ask her how she knew about it. Previously before our marriage she had a bad run in with a bad person and sky rocketed a credit card debt. The banks decided to pull on this and when they couldn't find the money in her account they proceeded to empty my daughter (age 16 months) bank account of the 3grand in there and they took 9k from me to finish the payments needed to get her out of debt.

This raises a ton of questions for me as that account was never affiliated with any one other than me at any time.

This is my guess. A: she found out about the account took the money and made the story up. Doubt it.
    B: Government or Federal businesses have the ability to follow like a detective, LEEDS, this person lives here with so and so, she has these accounts, this one is still under her maiden name. Hmmmm.... She is married to so and so, he has another seperate account, hmmm....

This whole story goes along with yours, I am wondering if through tracking the right leads, they found that you are with this woman, she is linked to you and so they found out you have a place with her in Georgia and yet keep the place in your name in Florida. As the event happened in Georgia it was only a matter of sending it easily within the state then sending it to your florida address....

I hope this makes sense I was rattled on mission today and very tired... All I know is, for all I know my every keystroke could by tracked. I just hope that groups like Annonymous and other freedom fighters can one day shut down the long stretching and vandalist eyes of our overstepping government.

Sure makes ya think about your privacy!! Where are you stationed over there? Stay Sharp!
    Last edited by PrepConsultant; 01-25-2013 at 11:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PrepConsultant View Post
    Sure makes ya think about your privacy!! Where are you stationed over there? Stay Sharp!
    I am stationed about 30 minutes outside of Kandahar thats about all I can give while keeping OPSEC.

Cool, stay safe!! What is you MOS?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Ads