Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

I'll Bet That You Didn't Know This: Hip Hop Generation Poised To Pick President Of US

2K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Targetshooter 
#1 · (Edited)
It was on MSNBC so it must be true.:tongue:
Speaking In General:

"The mainstream political establishment is only engaging the hip-hop community to win their votes in the months and weeks prior to an election,"
Rev. Lennox Yearwood, Jr., president of the Hip Hop Caucus, told MSNBC on Tuesday. "Then, for all intents and purposes, they ignore them when it comes to the actual policy-making process."

With their grassroots efforts via a Respect My Vote initiative, Yearwood's organization is seeking to instill minority youth voters with a sense of the strength and influence that should come along with their votes. Instead of making it about a personality or a platform, they instead want to establish a culture where voting is not only "cool" but a source of power. "It's not about who we're with, it's who's with us," said Yearwood.
View attachment 16134
The Rev. Lenny::
Hip Hop Caucus

Speaking Of Trump:
"He's always been a great marketer of himself, the Trump brand … and rappers and America as a whole bought into it," he told MSNBC on Tuesday. "Now the he has been exposed as a buffoon and a racist … I think people will stop referencing Trump and they'll start referencing Warren Buffett instead. Now we've really seen the face of who Donald Trump is."
http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/hip-hop-generation-poised-pick-the-next-president?cid=eml_mda_20160518

Well there you are folks, it is a fait accompli, or certain to happen, in his stupid eyes. I think the forthcoming election will be an earthquake, and Trump will win it. You can look for riots after that, so keep yer powder dry.

Hey Rev., they ignore all of us after they get elected, that is why Trump is winning at being the insurrectionist.

See less See more
#2 ·
I don't know. The many hundreds of thousands of illegals registered to vote in California via the Motor Voter law may add to the conversation as well.
Y'all knew about that, right?

#4 · (Edited)
Some of them musta moved to St Peterburg, they are as thick as river mud hereabouts. And rude/crude/haughty seems to be endemic among them, it is a sure character trait.
It makes one wonder, is there something nefarious afoot? Yeah, I think there is, and America can be drowned in filth, if enough foreign concepts take hold.
And, Mexicans are foreign, they do not think like Americans do. I have always been ready to accept the downtrodden, but they must accept me in return.
And I am including the loud mouthed reverend amongst them, he is simply one more enemy.
Emma Lazarus is surely rolling over in her grave.

Reactions: Slippy
#5 ·
They see an America divided, confused, and unsure. A country that no longer has an identity, a proud heritage, a history. No pride, no morals, a divided power base and no government grounded in the constitution. Perhaps they see a dazed and confused leadership ripe for the fall? It's going to be a very long, hot summer I fear.

#8 ·
They are a side show at the circus.

#11 ·
This whole hip-hop has me thinking.

I grew up with many fine men and women, whom were black. I treated them as the same as myself.

There were also feral blacks, and whites, I would not turn my back on.

The moral progression of our nation has declined. It is not our race color or creed, but our moral character.

IT HAS DECLINED! There is stinking trash that is pure evil, no matter color. MLK would be ashamed of many blacks today, Charlton Heston who waked with him, would be ashamed of many whites.

We need to be GOOD HUMANS. Got that? Then maybe pick up the pieces.

#12 ·
If the white man didn't bring them over here they wouldn't be here , so we are stuck with them ,, and now they want everything " FREE " , They do no wrong , they are perfect people , it's the " Whites " that pick on the blacks ,, I see it every day on the news ,, It's BS . This is a bad subject for me ,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.