Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

China Building Military Bases on U.S. Soil?

This is a discussion on China Building Military Bases on U.S. Soil? within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Interesting article. Erik Rush: Chinese Military Building Bases in the U.S. and Pushing New Gun Laws | Right Wing Watch...

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By gin_and_pete
  • 2 Post By inceptor
  • 1 Post By Tripper52
  • 1 Post By gin_and_pete
  • 1 Post By Ripon

Thread: China Building Military Bases on U.S. Soil?

China Building Military Bases on U.S. Soil?

Not good if its true.

I have seen this floated around the web lately. I am completely uncertain if there is any validity to it whatsoever. However I do know for certain it will end badly for the Chinese as well as the people responsible for this being allowed on American Soil, should this actually happen to be true.
    When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat. --Ronald Reagan

I have not always been 'in the loop' on the political happenings in this country nor other countries. Before I even ventured to in depth with the issues at hand in this country, I have always thought as well as stated my opinion that we are worried about the wrong 'enemy'. We are so focused on the middle east and dont see the threat from our 'friends' in China. They produce many of the products we use everyday including computers, video games, and other electronics. And Americans flock to the stores by the masses to purchase these items then sit on their butts entranced...even shoving our kids in front of them to occupy their time. We as a whole are getting dependent on these gadgets and various entertaining mechanisms all the while China is sitting ever so quietly waiting for the right moment. Unfortunately they do not have to do much of the work because if this article is true, Obama is doing the work for them. Once they have obtained property on which to build these facilities the last thing we will have to worry bout is an air strike missile....they wont need it.
    UGH! Makes me furious!
    shotlady likes this.

Do you really think China will strike it's biggest market?
    shotlady and AsteroidX like this.

As soon as the dollar collapses, they have no further reason to hold back....they'll look to our natural resources for restitution of our debt with them
    shotlady likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by inceptor View Post
    Maybe not strike as in a blow us up kind of situation but no doubt that if they get their hands (or feet) on our land they will be one step closer to, and this is being blunt, making us their witch with a capital B. We already owe them a crap load of money that we cant pay back in a timely manner or at all right this minute...we just are not prepared if they decide to in a sense 'make us pay'. I may be wrong, and I so hope I am, but something is fishy in the air and it aint the sushi.
    shotlady likes this.

Yes. When it comes to producing cheap goods for us or eating they will choose eating. Starvation is a killer, makes people mad, and think it thru....

They make it look like Iran and N. Korea EMP is. We blame Iran, N. Korea and obliterate both with Chinas / Russia's blessing. 3-6 months later Chinese troops land here as peace keepers to help the 20% that survived restore our farming operation ... For them.

Quote Originally Posted by inceptor View Post
    shotlady likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripon View Post
    Yes. When it comes to producing cheap goods for us or eating they will choose eating. Starvation is a killer, makes people mad, and think it thru....

They make it look like Iran and N. Korea EMP is. We blame Iran, N. Korea and obliterate both with Chinas / Russia's blessing. 3-6 months later Chinese troops land here as peace keepers to help the 20% that survived restore our farming operation ... For them.
    Now that is a more likely scenario. I just don't see them building a base here.

I am trying to find the link but I read a cute little story about this earlier today!!

Ads