Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Sandy Hook

This is a discussion on Sandy Hook within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Has anyone else seen the video on youtube regarding Sandy Hook. I'm not saying it is a hoax. But it sure does raise some interesting ...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Sandy Hook

Sandy Hook

Has anyone else seen the video on youtube regarding Sandy Hook. I'm not saying it is a hoax. But it sure does raise some interesting questions. Before you flame me, check it and let us know what you think.

punch
    survival likes this.

poses a ton of doubt

The "media" was a joke and got almost everything wrong, arrogant people with an agenda, chasing rumors and producing hype and hysteria whenever possible. I have heard several theories, it was all planned by the CIA, or more likely DHS as an second try because fast n furious failed so miserably. It doesnt really matter. A nut job went into a "gun free" zone and killed innocent children, so the gun must be the culprit. Got to punish responsible gun owners because some guns might shoot lots of bullets. Pure stupidity. Shows how low the intellect of the masses has become, lack of any type of critical thinking. The left of this contry have wanted to eliminate guns from society, except for their own protection of course, for decades. This is just another attempt destined to fail. The current administration has the momentum, but it will shift back, its a long, long game.
    Never give up hope - sanity always prevails....(God, I hope so...)

wacked

I did not watch the the video. I did watch live on TV the events immediately surounding the law enforcement call out to the school. Cops did report a second shooter fleeing into the woods and they did give chase.
    Cops also reported "a long gun" found in the suspects vehicle, and that the suspect used two handguns to do the killing.
    All this was reported as the scene was unfolding, and then hushed up immediately after.
    I put nothing past the shadow one world government people (international bankers most likely) who actually control the political process in America, and by extension, control Obama.
    I am by no means the only one who thinks like this.
    inceptor and Irish like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    Member: Veterans of Foreign Wars, American Legion, AMVETS, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division

Super Moderator
    I am fairly certain with the way the 'parents' have been acting, dated photos of a dead girl alive and well on Obama's lap, and dozens of actors claiming to be involved that this is indeed a CIA or DHS black op, likely CIA. MOst of what you saw on the news was actors, identified through the screen actor's guild.
    Irish and AquaHull like this.
    Always remember- there's a wealth around you

I'm totally confused, which may b exactly what was intended. I saw the live coverage n watched the video. Now I may b a little slow but even if these were actors, n even if this little girl never died (which to me is beyond a sick senerio) what about the kids n teacher n office workers that supposedly died n had funerals? Was this all a black op? Can anyone get proof? God, if that b the case all involved should b imprisoned for life, no parole. I do not put this past this administration n this pres. Since he will.do whatever is NEC. To get what he wants.
    But anyone who can give me insight on.these questions I'd appreciate it.

Ive looked at it extensively and its so full of spin and diversion its hard to gleam what the truth is besides a run on gun banning.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/83021131/
    Last edited by AsteroidX; 01-16-2013 at 03:41 PM.

I didn't believe the hoax until people talked about the car the alleged shooter drove to the scene in. It doesn't belong to his mother. It's another random person who the media has not talked about at all.

Irish likes this.

my opinion is that this shooting certainly occured. But I feel that the powers that be have a rapid response team in place to spin the facts to further his quest to abolish the 2nd amendment. How a father can laugh and carry on then ask, "Are we ready? then drop his head go into character then boo-hoo about a dead child is really beyond me. Actor, make that really bad actors seem to be employed here. Goverment and liberal law enforcement certainly want to see fewer guns on the street and the media are puppets of the current regime are all on board as well.
    Certainly something would happen, be it a liquor store hold up, shooting in a theatre or bank robbery. So the teams that are in place are positioned or they are mobile enough to react, get on scene and arrange the loose facts to point at the little black rifle. Sadly the second amendment was created to prevent goverment from denying its citizens the right to bear arms. Lets all be responsible and vigilant. God Bless America.

punch

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads