Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Sandy Hook

This is a discussion on Sandy Hook within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Yeah Snopes is horrible and im not sure on what but they were just busted for something . . . But I am definitely interested ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Sandy Hook

Yeah Snopes is horrible and im not sure on what but they were just busted for something . . . But I am definitely interested i others thoughts and research you all may have found on this!

I would LOVE to know what ever turned about with the other guys found on scene! Or how is it that a school with 600 kids plus full staff that NOT ONE person was injured? Only the ones that dies but NOT ONE injured?? And no eye witnesses either?

Let me see if I can help you with the guy that was found in the woods.....The story goes he was arrested and placed in the FRONT of the police car. No information to his identity has ever been released as it was deemed not pertinent to the case. He was explained to have been an off duty LEO or some such from a neighboring county.

There is 2 videos regarding the man in the woods from the woods in this link. One is the only known video of the police chasing him in the woods and at 50 seconds+ the man is shown on the ground handcuffed.

The second video in the article is from an eyewitness describing him as being in the front of the police car.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/12...ut-of-control/

Now all that aside what is a camouflaged man doing behind a grammar school in any capacity. Ill juts leave that one there.
    Last edited by AsteroidX; 01-20-2013 at 02:27 AM.

Or how is it that a school with 600 kids plus full staff that NOT ONE person was injured? Only the ones that dies but NOT ONE injured?? And no eye witnesses either?
    Nothing has ever been mentioned about this but in 911 tapes there is mentioning of multiple shooters but none were ever produced and Im certain the scene was chaotic at minimum so I would chalk that up to pure rumor/speculation. The report of multiple shooters begins at 3:38

911 Sandy Hook call shows early confusion - NewsTimes

"I have reports of two shooters running past the building, past the gym, which would be rear," a dispatcher said on the tape, before trailing off. Shortly afterward, the operator told a State Police trooper who was racing to the scene from the nearby Troop A barracks in Southbury to "make sure you have your vest on."

Read more: http://www.newstimes.com/policerepor...#ixzz2IVTSEPQw
    What appears to be missing is the 911 call from inside the school. In other words the original 911 call as well as any eyewitness coming forward to say they saw the shooter using an AR-15
    Last edited by AsteroidX; 01-20-2013 at 02:43 AM.
    Irish likes this.

Exactly. . . plus I watched this live on several stations just kept flipping back and forth and it was always. He used the Glock and Sig handguns and that the AR was found in the trunk?

So he ran out and put it in the trunk than ran back inside to pop himself?

Its all troubling and when I think to myself how it could "Possibly" be a "False Flag Attack" makes sense . . . Out of ALL the mass shootings it does not get more horrific than an elementary nothing compares to that besides a day care god forbid that ever happens!!

Ive seen the video of the LEO's pulling a gun from the trunk of a car (at night). I will admit it appears to be a shotgun not a AR-15. But then Ill digress further and say the only real mention of an AR-15 being is a stuttering local coroner saying ALL wounds were caused by a longun.

It makes no sense and most of it is smoke and mirrors. I mean regardless of what gun was used kids died unless you want to get into the part of the CT that says Emilie Parker was captured by mistake in a photo op with O'himself . Her Dad was the one that gave the riveting speech following the shooting where he is laughing the gets into character before tearing up and going on camera. He apparently did not realize the cameras were live the whole time.

So yeah theres even starnger stuff out there.

Then theres a big Batman CT related to Sandy Hook....and another family was supposedly members of the actors guild and were present for the Sandra Gifford shooting. Theres just so much CT it wont die for years but I feel at the end of the day we need to let it go and focus on what there trying to use this event for and thats to rob us of very very many of our basic freedoms.
    Irish likes this.

another thing for you guys to think about as I have watched this video a couple of times this week and a few others pertaining to this issue...how does a 20 year old with a mental issue walk into a school and shoot each victim 3-11 times perfectly? I mean he would be lucky to shot each kid once with them running around crazy and what not? I know we will never know the truth about this but it is nuts that so many people just turn a blind eye to reality
    Irish likes this.

I came across this a minute ago thought I would share with you guys

Sandy Hook Shooter Adam Lanza Died One Day Before School Massacre? | Alternative

I saw or read that his brother had his ID in his possession but had not seen him in years...interesting hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Why isnt the mainstrean media concerned? Is it because they are part of it? I would sure like to see an objective report but the
    last reporter I trusted was Walter Concrite(mispelled sorry) the rest are all trying to be celebrities first then read a teleprompter.
    Since the media is owned by Disney, special interest and the like.

punch

I believe it is the liberals and democrats not letting a tragedy go to waste and used it to it's full potential. They should rot in hell for exploiting murdered children.
    AsteroidX and punch like this.

The gun in the trunk was a Saiga 12 shotgun. With the 10 round mag it can look like an AR. With the 30 rd mag it looked like it really is.. An ak style shotgun.
    "Erosion of our rights just takes a few good men doing nothing"
    Who is John Galt?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Ads