Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Sandy Hook

This is a discussion on Sandy Hook within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; I have not read all the comments yet nor watched the video I am about to do so, But i too as rice pad said ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Sandy Hook

I have not read all the comments yet nor watched the video I am about to do so, But i too as rice pad said watched it unfold and the AR was in dudes truck and he used a sig sauer and a Glock for everything (My thoughts since than have been) Did he really run out to the car put the AR in the trunk and than run back inside to eatr a bulet?? Uhm NO!!

Also the guy in the woods wearing camo, so many things from when it was first reported are COMPLETELY different and personally I dont see why it is SO hard for people to think it be possible? My friend had this deal he showed me about 2 of the parents were crisis actors from florida and "O no no no its to much there is no way this isnt real blah blah blah"

I simply said go look up the "Names" of all the kids dead there and its funny that these people had the last name of "Phelps"(Crisis actors) and not 1 of the kids dead are named phelps?? WTF??. . .

I have a lot more to add on this and will read all the comments but right now I am going to watch the video and see what this is about. . . Either way its a f*%&#d up sad deal

crazy stuff

The smiling Mr. Parker is the most sketching thing. I think I was more emotional that day than he just trying to explain it to my elementary age kids on the other side of the country. Way freaky the way he "changes character". Really hard for me, as I am NOT a conspiracy theorist.

Here is snopes.com trying to explain some of it.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/newtown.asp
    Last edited by 5Runner; 01-17-2013 at 09:50 AM.
    Irish likes this.

The Mr Parker news brief left a mark on myself as well. Its hard to believe. I mean you can watch him get into character as if he was playing a role. Id hate to say anything bad because its such a tragedy but then you get news that his daughter was not really dead and she was seen with Pres O and was let into a photo op by mistake.

Emile Parker age 6 is in the black dress in this photo op after she was supposedly dead.

Sandy Hook-emilie_parkers_family_20121215185218_320_240.jpg

apparently the other children changed clothes and came out for the photo op and somehow Emilie was not suppose to go out for the photo op so she did not change clothes thats why she is wearing the same dres in both photos. Now that stretched my mind in a bad way.

Undated photo of Emilie Parker

Sandy Hook-460x.jpg
    Last edited by AsteroidX; 01-18-2013 at 08:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    I am fairly certain with the way the 'parents' have been acting, dated photos of a dead girl alive and well on Obama's lap, and dozens of actors claiming to be involved that this is indeed a CIA or DHS black op, likely CIA. MOst of what you saw on the news was actors, identified through the screen actor's guild.
    I'd be very interested in that info/never mind/posted before reading fully

Its right above your post Aqua...

Quote Originally Posted by 5Runner View Post
    The smiling Mr. Parker is the most sketching thing. I think I was more emotional that day than he just trying to explain it to my elementary age kids on the other side of the country. Way freaky the way he "changes character". Really hard for me, as I am NOT a conspiracy theorist.

Here is snopes.com trying to explain some of it.

snopes.com: Sandy Hook Hoax Video

The explanation casts further doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by AsteroidX View Post
    Its right above your post Aqua...
    Hence the nevermind disclaimer

I wouldn't trust snopes as far as I could throw both of them.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."
    Samuel Adams

Ill be happy to trade real evidence with you StarPD45.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Ads