Police interrogation techniques
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Police interrogation techniques within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Despite what some believe on this forum Cops don't waterboard, hit you with phone books or smash your fingers in drawers. This is quite close ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Police interrogation techniques

Despite what some believe on this forum Cops don't waterboard, hit you with phone books or smash your fingers in drawers. This is quite close to the truth.

machinejjh and slewfoot like this.
    "There is a destiny that shapes our ends, Rough, hew them as we will."

Good cop, bad cop.

Mind games and manipulation seem to work well.

That's why you don't say nothing. Ever.
    LunaticFringeInc and Denton like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Dubyagee View Post
    That's why you don't say nothing. Ever.
    You got that right! The right to remain silent is probably one of the most important rights you have and the one that most use the least! If I had a dime for all of the people who I really didn't have enough on to arrest would have just simply kept their freaking mouth shut...they could have got away about 90% of the time and I wouldn't be sitting on the beach in the Carribean thinking about what I am gonna do next. I cant help but think of that line in Ron Whites comedy routine about "I had the right to remain silent, but I did not have the ability" when he was talking about being drunk in public. Run you mouth long enough and I will catch you in a lie, you will say something I can use against you and you will eventually give me all of the "missing pieces of the puzzle" I don't have to justify being able to arrest you and pin a crime on you. Why do tyou think we ask you for your registration and insurance at a traffic stop? What you don't think I doint already know if your vehicle registration is correct, up to date and who your insured by? Of course I do, I just want you to dig around in your console, glove box or purse so I can see if there is anything you have that's illegal and get you talking cause I my friend am on a "fishing expedition" and your the fish!
    slewfoot, jeep123 and Denton like this.

Not garnering much support for the police with that statement.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticFringeInc View Post
    Why do you think we ask you for your registration and insurance at a traffic stop? What you don't think I doint already know if your vehicle registration is correct, up to date and who your insured by? Of course I do, I just want you to dig around in your console, glove box or purse so I can see if there is anything you have that's illegal and get you talking cause I my friend am on a "fishing expedition" and your the fish!
    Exactly why I keep my registration and insurance card in my door slot so its easily accessible without opening anything in my car.. and I never talk to the LEO when they ask me questions, It kind of ticks them off but I wont say a word, I just stare at them after giving my stuff to them.
    Hidden Content

Lord, make me fast and accurate, let my aim be true and my hand faster than those who seek to destroy me, grant me victory over my foes and those that wish to do harm to me and mine, let not my last thought be - 'If I only had my gun'- and Lord if today is truly the day you call me home, let me die in a pile of warm brass,
    Amen

OR better yet ask them questions like hi how do i really know your a cop whos your supervisor what are you doing in my neighbor hood does the reason you pulled me over out weight the fact your impeding traffic and increasing the likelihood of an accident etc etc its always funny
    Hum I wonder what would happen if you kept your papers in the magazine well of a pistol
    Well you see officer I have to get my gun out to show you my registration

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Exactly why I keep my registration and insurance card in my door slot so its easily accessible without opening anything in my car.. and I never talk to the LEO when they ask me questions, It kind of ticks them off but I wont say a word, I just stare at them after giving my stuff to them.
    Dumb place to put those items.

Even if you are only reaching for them, your average cop will be very suspicious.

Better to have them say on the back of your visor or in the little compartment that's in many of the overhead lights next to the rear view mirror. That way your hands are always in plain view and we can see them. Remember 99% of us only want to go home alive to our families at the end of the shift.

Just like you want to go home alive after an unfortunate encounter on a traffic stop.
    slewfoot likes this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ApexPredator View Post
    OR better yet ask them questions like hi how do i really know your a cop whos your supervisor what are you doing in my neighbor hood does the reason you pulled me over out weight the fact your impeding traffic and increasing the likelihood of an accident etc etc its always funny
    Hum I wonder what would happen if you kept your papers in the magazine well of a pistol
    Well you see officer I have to get my gun out to show you my registration
    Don't be giving him any bad Ideas. There's enough distrust out there already. Why go and try and make everyone's life more difficult.

Prolly because its earned and the best way to get respect back is for citizens to start standing up and teaching some cops how to eat humble pie. If that dont work I always carry 10mm FMJ ++ charge rounds in my gun. Remember there is always a bigger fish. Otherwise I am all for law enforcement as its a thankless job enforcing unpleasant things but petty is petty and not respectable.
    sparkyprep likes this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links