Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

Best STAY OUT sign

8K views 69 replies 30 participants last post by  GTGallop 
#1 · (Edited)
AJ was here.

Reactions: BagLady
#4 ·
I tend to agree, but do you want them on your porch when you give them the first warning? I want to warn them sufficiently before they are at spitting distance.

It's a tough question.

AJ

#16 ·
I'm thinking of spelling keep out with bullet holes...with the exit holes facing the approaching folks...means I gotta write backwards...but I'm game... or a sign that says "If you can read this...your at 827 yards and I holding about 2 mils over at the moment. Y'all might wanna leave!!!" and put a bell right above em and ring that sumbitch after about 2 seconds.

#17 ·
You aren't shooting one of those wimpy 308's with that range card, unless your zero is 700 yards :D

That sign would make me think twice about going further, it'd also make me want to meet you.

AJ

#18 ·
Well, on our two gates that front the road, I simply have Beware Of Dog and No Trespassing. And both gates stay locked closed 24/7/365, so I'm already covered.

I really wanted to put up Trespassers Will Be Shot. Survivors Will Be Shot Again. But I figured if I ever did shoot someone, even if it was legally righteous, the dead perp's family lawyer would ream my butt in the civil lawsuit trial over the sign.

#22 ·
You are all making the assumption that ninjas and Crack heads read.

Similar to putting up a sign that says gun free zone has stopped mass killing.

In a true SHTF I will hang corpses from the trees that line my drive way and I will feed sig the wonder dog black powder for seasoning on the raw meet that I give him for breakfast. We will take shift watch just like the militarily.

The rest of this is cute.

#28 ·
I've got a small window sticker, resembling a Brinks Home Security one.
It reads, "This home is protected by 2nd Amendment Securities." and depicts the profile of a handgun.

If/When the SHTF, signs will read:
"Danger!
Level 3 Quarantine Zone!
Stay Away!"
with a bio-hazard symbol

#30 ·
I saw some news coverage on the expected Ferguson protests and was paying attention to some of the businesses that have boarded up and spray painted "OPEN" on the plywood.

I got to thinking, it's a few weeks after SHTF, what kind of signs are you going to put out?
Or do you just hide completely and hope nobody notices that you are around.

I kind of like those "NO TRESPASSING, Survivors will be prosecuted" signs.

So how about "KEEP OUT, Beans, Bullets or Booze, nobody stays for free"

OR "Keep out unless you know what BOB, BIL, BOV, SHTF, TEOTWASKI and GOOD mean"

OR A couple 'dead' mannequins and a sign that says "STAY OUT or take a dirt nap"

AJ
I used to like number one about survivors being prosecuted..then my girl cousin offered an improvement. Her sign says.."Trespasser will be shot. Survivors will be shot again." Thought that one was pretty catchy. lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.