Final words for Corporal Bradley L. Coy, U.S.M.C June 8, 1992 - October 24, 2014 - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Final words for Corporal Bradley L. Coy, U.S.M.C June 8, 1992 - October 24, 2014

This is a discussion on Final words for Corporal Bradley L. Coy, U.S.M.C June 8, 1992 - October 24, 2014 within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; "Grief is the price we pay for love."...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree148Likes

Thread: Final words for Corporal Bradley L. Coy, U.S.M.C June 8, 1992 - October 24, 2014

"Grief is the price
    we pay for love."
    Denton, MrsInor and Urinal Cake like this.
    Hidden Content Our Last Best Hope!

A week ago I did not know his name... but now that I do, I will never forget it.
    Denton, CWOLDOJAX and Urinal Cake like this.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    -- The Second Amendment *IS* Homeland Security --
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't know Bradley but I've been around this forum for a bit and know his mother a little bit from her posts. I know how much she loved Bradley and how proud she was of him. What I cannot fathom is how much I've been touched and how deeply saddened I am about the death of someone I didn't know. Shotlady I am truly sorry for your loss. I hope you can take a small amount of comfort in the knowledge that his suffering is over and that he is in a better place. Bradley lives on in your heart and the hearts of his family. When your pain has become tolerable please take some time and share some stories of Bradley with us, I for one would like to get to know more about him. I'm sure many here feel the same way. Please know that you and your family are in the thoughts and prayers of all of us here.

Rest In Peace Corporal Bradley Lawrence Coy
    June 8, 1992- October 24, 2014
    I wish I had known you

-Infidel
    BagLady, longrider and Urinal Cake like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Corporal Coy-
    Thank you for your service. Now, be at peace in God's loving embrace.
    Alan

Bradley, I have never met you or any member of your family, But you and your family have been in my thoughts and prayers since hearing of your passing, I just want to thank you for your service to our country. May you rest in peace.
    BagLady and Urinal Cake like this.

You have touched so many hearts. Rest in Peace, Bradley Coy

Duty, Honor, Country.
    "There is a destiny that shapes our ends, Rough, hew them as we will."

Corporal Bradley Lawrence Coy United States Marine let that never be forgotten. Few will ever know what demons took this fine Marine. His pain has ended. Our tears today are for those left to face the world with out him. May God easy the pain and leave just enough so none ever forget.
    Corporal Bradley Lawrence Coy United States Service member another in a long list of fine service members that have fallen to demons few can understand. In his memory may we all reach out and try to prevent the next loss. Much more than a fine Marine was taken from this world.
    Corporal Bradley Lawrence Coy a Son did not take his life, his life was taken from him. His presence stolen from those that loved him.

To Corporal Bradley L. Coy - I never was blessed with the opportunity to know you. I have read many of the posts from your Mother. She loves you and misses you. I wish I had been blessed to have met you and called you my friend.

May God grant you the peace in death that the demons denied you in life.
    Urinal Cake likes this.
    We've made too many compromises already. Too many retreats. They invade our space and we fall back. They assimilate entire worlds and we fall back. Not again. The line must be drawn here! This far, no further!

Jean Luc Picard

I have been reluctant to post. Too many of us come home not whole. Too many of us have issues we are not even aware of. This loss hits home, I do not know anyone currently in the military. Brandi raised a good boy, a good young man. Then a Marine.

What he did I understand and it is something I run from. Sorry if this doesn't make much sense. But I am leaving it at that. I will see you one day Brad.
    Im memory of my brother and fellow Marine, Semper Fidelis. Rest well my friend

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Sponsored Links