War With North Korea? Flag Rally for Trump? - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

War With North Korea? Flag Rally for Trump?

This is a discussion on War With North Korea? Flag Rally for Trump? within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by Maol9 Exactly, they do know better. Or at the worst it is not my look out. I just don't care. We should ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: War With North Korea? Flag Rally for Trump?

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Maol9 View Post
    Exactly, they do know better.

Or at the worst it is not my look out.

I just don't care. We should be on their asses like a chicken on a June Bug.

The human devastation that will result will be a warning to the rest of the world - you let your country become the Spawn of Evil? Then you and all of your family to the tenth generation will pay the price. My family and their generations have had to go overseas and pay the price for these idiots for over 100 years.

So you can: Stop it! Fix your Sh!t! Because if we have to, you will not like how we going to do it. We are done! Threaten us with Nucs? You are dust in the wind! I will take the Karma. Sorry if you disagree brother. That's my ground and I stand on it.
    It's all good. I can have a friendly disagreement without taking it personally.
    Maol9 and Denton like this.
    I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubblegum.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    It's all good. I can have a friendly disagreement without taking it personally.
    Me too my Furry Friend; that's why the Good Lord made the world so big...

To bad Nucs' made it so small...
    Denton, John Galt and Prepared One like this.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." - 'Mad Dog' James Mattis - Call Sign 'Chaos'

"In the land of milk and honey you must put them on the table" - Steely Dan

The US lead strikes on Assad's convoy a day or 2 ago have me watching with great interest. Assad was going to let a Russian oil pipeline through the country and he got targeted by the owners of the petrol dollar.

The strike on his air Base a few weeks back and now this. I expect this to ramp up more than the Korean bungle. Ya the goofy smirking Kim is not to be taken sitting down. But he has waited this long and has patience yet. If boots hit the ground against Assad the time to keep the eyes in the sky over the northern Kim should be extra watchful.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Hidden Content Wouldn't it be nice.....

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I would think the globalists would want another war. How else will they feed the Military Industrial Complex.

Quote Originally Posted by NKAWTG View Post
    I would think the globalists would want another war. How else will they feed the Military Industrial Complex.
    War is coming, we are due for another one. The only real question is from where and who?

Matthew 24:6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. (NIV)
    Prepared One likes this.

Wouldn't take a war, or at least it shouldn't. Assassinations happen, usually from the inside. Just communicate to the top brass in NK it's going to happen, get onboard or die. Use a willing insider and give him/her plenty of untraceable support. The alphabet does it all the time. Of course it's not very profitable for big defense.
    And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him;... Genesis 16:12
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by inceptor View Post
    War is coming, we are due for another one. The only real question is from where and who?

Matthew 24:6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. (NIV)
    The clouds of war have been gathering for some time I believe. With so many balls in the air it's only a matter of time before one hits the ground. Prepare.
    inceptor and yooper_sjd like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links