War With North Korea? Flag Rally for Trump? - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

War With North Korea? Flag Rally for Trump?

This is a discussion on War With North Korea? Flag Rally for Trump? within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; I think that the South Koreans would like to take a chunk out of NK's hide, once and for all. Dear Kim Jong, be careful ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: War With North Korea? Flag Rally for Trump?

I think that the South Koreans would like to take a chunk out of NK's hide, once and for all. Dear Kim Jong, be careful about what you wish for, you may get it. And this time, it may come with neutron bombs, instead of fawning women.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kim-jong-un-129.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	738.5 KB 
ID:	45913
    PS: Yes, I think that neutron bombs will be used if we go to war.
    Last edited by MisterMills357; 05-18-2017 at 02:22 PM.
    Maol9 likes this.
    Deplorable....just, deplorable...that's me.Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMills357 View Post
    I think that the South Koreans would like to take a chunk out of NK's hide, once and for all. Dear Kim Jong, be careful about what you wish for, you may get it. And this time, it may come with neutron bombs, instead of fawning women.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kim-jong-un-129.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	738.5 KB 
ID:	45913
    PS: Yes, I think that neutron bombs will be used if we go to war.
    Big fan myself.

To be clear, of the Neutron Bomb.

Well OK fawning women are a different kind of weapon. That Satan sure does know our human weaknesses... Speaking of that old serpent, I wonder if any of those are CIA?
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." - 'Mad Dog' James Mattis - Call Sign 'Chaos'

"In the land of milk and honey you must put them on the table" - Steely Dan

If S. Korea really believed that they would evacuate Seoul or at least encourage people to send their kids further away from the DMZ. From what I understand there are still 25 million people in Seoul.
    Talk is cheap, actions count.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    I have no doubt we could take out porky pig Un if we wanted to. My worry is what after. There are a lot of people there that wouldn't know what to do with themselves. Are we going to have another huge refugee problem. These things should be considered.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    The South Koreans would also like a reunification but on their terms. Let it be their problem. The nutcase will be vaporized.

I have no doubt we could take out porky pig Un if we wanted to. My worry is what after. There are a lot of people there that wouldn't know what to do with themselves. Are we going to have another huge refugee problem. These things should be considered.

Squatch, that is the beauty of the Neutron bomb - no refugees to worry about my big furry friend...
    SOCOM42 likes this.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." - 'Mad Dog' James Mattis - Call Sign 'Chaos'

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Maol9 View Post
    Squatch, that is the beauty of the Neutron bomb - no refugees to worry about my big furry friend...
    Those people are innocents pretty much being held hostage and brainwashed. I can't see us taking them all out.

SGG and Robie like this.
    I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubblegum.
    Hidden Content

Those people are innocents pretty much being held hostage and brainwashed. I can't see us taking them all out.

Sorry, my Furry Friend, but I can. I can see taking out all of China, Russia, Iran and more too.

The issue here is simply POV.

They don't give a f*ck about you, or your Cali/commie neighbors, or even my flyover bible clinger neighbors either.

That Sir is straight up.

If my soul were to be condemned to Hell for Eternity for those acts which would save the world from these Spawn of Satan then sign me up!!! I will pay that price!

These people have the choice to get up on their back legs like men and throw off the chains of inequity. If they continue to wake up everyday and make bad decisions to F-ing bad for them!

When my father finally told me that I was my own man, and he gave me his blessing it was this:

"When you rise, and you put your feet on the floor, may the Devil say; "Damn-it he is Awake, Again!!!"

You Sir, and this is said in the all of the spirit of friendship that I can muster and project are 100% wrong!
    Last edited by Maol9; 05-18-2017 at 09:55 PM.
    Denton likes this.

Super Moderator

That's like saying people brainwashed in a cult from birth should know better.

Besides, we nuke Russia and China they nuke back. And their stuff can hit us guar-un-teed!

SGG likes this.
    I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubblegum.
    Hidden Content

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Maol9 View Post
    The neutron bomb seems to be the most misunderstood device we have.

It is a battlefield device, primarily to be used against tanks. It'll sort of turn them into microwave ovens to the crews. For some reason, the public got the notion that they are to be used against cities, leaving the structures undamaged while killing all the inhabitants.
    Maol9 likes this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

That's like saying people brainwashed in a cult from birth should know better.

Besides, we nuke Russia and China they nuke back. And their stuff can hit us guar-un-teed!

Exactly, they do know better.

Or at the worst it is not my look out.

I just don't care. We should be on their asses like a chicken on a June Bug.

The human devastation that will result will be a warning to the rest of the world - you let your country become the Spawn of Evil? Then you and all of your family to the tenth generation will pay the price. My family and their generations have had to go overseas and pay the price for these idiots for over 100 years.

So you can: Stop it! Fix your Sh!t! Because if we have to, you will not like how we going to do it. We are done! Threaten us with Nucs? You are dust in the wind! I will take the Karma. Sorry if you disagree brother. That's my ground and I stand on it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links