War Bugout Plan - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

War Bugout Plan

This is a discussion on War Bugout Plan within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by Illini Warrior you'll be seeing battles over privately owned cabins & seasonal housing - especially if the property has been rented out ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: War Bugout Plan

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    you'll be seeing battles over privately owned cabins & seasonal housing - especially if the property has been rented out over the years - owners are going to fight to get to their intended retreat only to find squatters staked out there ....
    that's why you put it so far out there with limited or no power that no body would even think to wander out and chance finding it -as for myself I got one and the only way to get to it is on foot period.
    homefire likes this.
    nothing to see here, move along.

You're going to need to carry a lot of fuel for that rascal (RV). Fuel stations will run out quickly, most likely everyone's trying to bug out or just fill up and you'll be better off not stopping if at all possible. What kind of mileage (mpg) do you get with it?

Same for water, you'll need to figure out where and how to store a lot of water (and fuel) on board with out interfering too much with other storage needs. Carrying a lot of fuel and water will eat into your mpg's.

Once again, if at all possible you want to be able to make your destination without having to stop.
    Maol9 and preppermama2 like this.
    GO NAVY!
    "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help'." - Ronald ReaganHidden Content

I have repeatedly wondered why ND silos (which train to be empty before hit) are targets in the first place? anything big enough to take them out will take long enough to hit for them to be emptied... MAFB I could maybe understand.. they might not get all their bombers up in the air before hit, but they will still scramble enough...
    sideKahr, Maol9 and preppermama2 like this.
    -IN OMNIA PARATUS

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

pre-emptive emp attempt a bit more likely than all-out Nuclear war.... because if it gets to that, your RV won't matter much no matter where it is parked.... be like Yellowstone blowing.. enjoy your last sip of bourbon and kiss the missus!
    -IN OMNIA PARATUS

Quote Originally Posted by ND_ponyexpress_ View Post
    I have repeatedly wondered why ND silos (which train to be empty before hit) are targets in the first place? anything big enough to take them out will take long enough to hit for them to be emptied... MAFB I could maybe understand.. they might not get all their bombers up in the air before hit, but they will still scramble enough...
    Not every battle plan would entail an all out launch of the US based ICBMs. Response in kind may prevail. The ND silos would be fired if they were attacked, cetainly, but a long drawn out exchange of city for city could use the carriers, the boomers, or medium range missiles.
    Respect everything, fear nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by sideKahr View Post
    Not every battle plan would entail an all out launch of the US based ICBMs. Response in kind may prevail. The ND silos would be fired if they were attacked, cetainly, but a long drawn out exchange of city for city could use the carriers, the boomers, or medium range missiles.
    yes.. but why attack them if they are drilled to be empty if you do?
    homefire likes this.
    -IN OMNIA PARATUS

Maybe they won't, who knows. They may suscribe to your theory and not target the silos at all, opting instead for maximum population destruction. It's (fortunately) unknown territory.

Besides, who can say with certainty that missiles flying over the pole would be accurate enough to hit a silo, anyway. It's never been done. There are intense electric and magnetic fields there that could play havoc with electronic systems. We think we know, but we really don't.
    homefire likes this.
    Respect everything, fear nothing.

where you been the last 8 years? - takes a presidential OK for a launch - took Obammy 5 days to figure whether he needed to take a crap ... if Russia or China would have launched out of blue - you think the US would have cleared any silos? .... the guy would have finished his 9 holes or rolled over and went back to dreaming about his best bathhouse escapade ....
    rstanek and homefire like this.
    I llini Warrior

Agree, but I think you're giving angry narcisstic dictators too much credit for having rational and intelligient thought during something like this.

Don't worry. We're not getting nuked any time soon. You have your two years and then some!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links