Question ?? - Prepper Vendor Posts Liberal Propaganda - Boycott? - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Question ?? - Prepper Vendor Posts Liberal Propaganda - Boycott?

This is a discussion on Question ?? - Prepper Vendor Posts Liberal Propaganda - Boycott? within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Political unrest is political unrest regardless of who/ which party is in office. Many people think it is more likely to happen now than before. ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Question ?? - Prepper Vendor Posts Liberal Propaganda - Boycott?

Political unrest is political unrest regardless of who/ which party is in office. Many people think it is more likely to happen now than before. Regardless of how likely you think it is not a bad idea to prep for it as well as all the other reasons to prep . Right ?

So you disagree with someone as to how likely something is to happen or why it would happen we should agree prepping for everyone is a good thing. Prepping is not just a US thing, a white person or a 'christian' religion only thing . Preppers are not necessarily conservative.

I know several liberal college professor types that are Jewish that have started to prep since November even going so far as to purchase firearms and learning to use them. They see strong parallels between Germany during the rise of the Nazis and the US today . You do not see it that way and that is OK. My point who the hell cares as the preps are a good thing.

Lets hope they never need the Bug Out Bag, but if they need ,it regardless of the reason why they need it , it is good thing that they have it.
    Old SF Guy likes this.
    Survival Actions I need to do NOW to live another 5 minutes to 3 days. Prepping What I do to insure my family makes it thru an adverse event lasting 3 days to 3 months Seeds and livestock What you need for long term subsistence.

Quote Originally Posted by RJAMES View Post
    Political unrest is political unrest regardless of who/ which party is in office. Many people think it is more likely to happen now than before. Regardless of how likely you think it is not a bad idea to prep for it as well as all the other reasons to prep . Right ?

So you disagree with someone as to how likely something is to happen or why it would happen we should agree prepping for everyone is a good thing. Prepping is not just a US thing, a white person or a 'christian' religion only thing . Preppers are not necessarily conservative.

I know several liberal college professor types that are Jewish that have started to prep since November even going so far as to purchase firearms and learning to use them. They see strong parallels between Germany during the rise of the Nazis and the US today . You do not see it that way and that is OK. My point who the hell cares as the preps are a good thing.

Lets hope they never need the Bug Out Bag, but if they need ,it regardless of the reason why they need it , it is good thing that they have it.
    What he said...plus I will still need slave labor....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links