Five days of riots in France - Page 4
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Five days of riots in France

This is a discussion on Five days of riots in France within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by Denton I see. Sure, you can specifically search a topic and find a source or two. I think what the OP means ...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: Five days of riots in France

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    I see.

Sure, you can specifically search a topic and find a source or two. I think what the OP means is why is it not more of a headline news event.

As far as the incident that is being used as an excuse to burn other people's property, I found the gendarmes' story about how it happened to be laughable. I carried a night stick for years, and it never found its way into someone's anus.
    Having said that, the Paris police have been dealing with "urban youth" crime for years. Idiotic immigration policies have created the situation. Those allowed entry have taken over public housing, living on the tax-paid dole, and are causing mischief. Tempers flare.
    Now you're being mean. You know all the problems are caused by the Police. What a better world this would be if we just eliminated that job.

Something else that seems to be ignored is the increase of violence against Jews and Christians in France. Yes, there are still Christians in France. Since 2015, I've read about incidents of violence against Jews and Christians by Muslims in France. Of course, I understand why hardly any press outlets are interested in reporting about such incidences.
    It's politically correct to violently oppose Christians and Jews so that doesn't count. What does count is saying mean things about Islam. That needs to be punished. That's why you can be charged with a hate crime in Euroland for saying mean things. Violence imposed on Christians and Jews is ok because they refuse to convert.
    Denton likes this.

I'm sure the French have spent the last five days waving white flags.
    JohnMorrow likes this.

For sale,French military surpluses rifles. Condition NIB,never fired dropped only one time.
    We have a four box system,the soap box,the ballet box,the jury box and the cartridge box!

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Regardless of how frustrated police become raping someone is a sure fire way to make the community unsafe for officers and the community. If in your community a high school of collage kid had a baton shoved up their ass you should be upset. If the person did something wrong there is a legal system for that not OK to anally rape them on the street as a punishment. Do we want to live in a society where the police catch a guy stealing execute him on the spot. No trial no nothing.

Everyone conservative or liberal should understand this cycle of violence is not good and will not stop until the rule of law is restored both for the citizens and the police.

A quick watching of French TV shows protesters of several skin colors and reporters describing the protest as being widespread. France as a former colonial power has many citizens that do not look like what many would think a French citizen should look like. Lots of skin colors, religions and ethnicity they are no less French.
    TG likes this.
    Survival Actions I need to do NOW to live another 5 minutes to 3 days. Prepping What I do to insure my family makes it thru an adverse event lasting 3 days to 3 months Seeds and livestock What you need for long term subsistence.

At the point of the original posting, there was no proof of the act taking place, the turds reacted anyways because they wanted to.

We have seen several such cases here where events were totally false, but did not stop the destruction, mikie brown ring a bell?

If the cop did it he must have really been pissed at the scumbag.

Quote Originally Posted by SOCOM42 View Post
    At the point of the original posting, there was no proof of the act taking place, the turds reacted anyways because they wanted to.

We have seen several such cases here where events were totally false, but did not stop the destruction, mikie brown ring a bell?

If the cop did it he must have really been pissed at the scumbag.

Ferguson is a good example - Baltimore even more so - that lie is still playing out in court ....
    I llini Warrior

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by RJAMES View Post
    Regardless of how frustrated police become raping someone is a sure fire way to make the community unsafe for officers and the community. If in your community a high school of collage kid had a baton shoved up their ass you should be upset. If the person did something wrong there is a legal system for that not OK to anally rape them on the street as a punishment. Do we want to live in a society where the police catch a guy stealing execute him on the spot. No trial no nothing.

Everyone conservative or liberal should understand this cycle of violence is not good and will not stop until the rule of law is restored both for the citizens and the police.

A quick watching of French TV shows protesters of several skin colors and reporters describing the protest as being widespread. France as a former colonial power has many citizens that do not look like what many would think a French citizen should look like. Lots of skin colors, religions and ethnicity they are no less French.
    You're missing a pretty big point.
    Why are the police frustrated? Because of the Muslim activity. The "urban youth" are not interested in the rule of law to which you refer. A "quick watching" of French TV will give you no better picture of the problem than our TV gives us when it comes to BLM and protests. Ignorant people of all religions and skin tones will protest. It doesn't matter what country.

The root of the problem? Muslims.
    SOCOM42 likes this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Name:  multiculturalism-gun-control_zpsymaginfd.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  190.7 KB
    Denton likes this.

Super Moderator

I suppose the urban youth activity in Berlin is due to the actions of a couple of French cops?
    https://gatestone.eu/berling-underage-crime/
    SOCOM42 likes this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

You're missing a pretty big point.
    Why are the police frustrated? Because of the Muslim activity. The "urban youth" are not interested in the rule of law to which you refer. A "quick watching" of French TV will give you no better picture of the problem than our TV gives us when it comes to BLM and protests. Ignorant people of all religions and skin tones will protest. It doesn't matter what country.

The root of the problem? Muslims.
    I agree with you for sure. I don't really blame the Muslims as such, more the politicians in Europe which are creating so many problems with their brain dead policies.

Sorry but if you open the door and bend over backwards, the vast majority of people will take you for a ride. Especially those from primitive under educated countries.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Sponsored Links