Five days of riots in France - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Five days of riots in France

This is a discussion on Five days of riots in France within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by SOCOM42 There have been five days of riots in the northeast of Paris by muzslime bastard immigrants. The were burning cars and ...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: Five days of riots in France

Quote Originally Posted by SOCOM42 View Post
    There have been five days of riots in the northeast of Paris by muzslime bastard immigrants.

The were burning cars and destroying property.

My question is, why hasn't the press here reported it.

Covering for the F***n muzslimes again,

so we won't complain more about the invasion of us, complicit bastards?
    You referring to the riots in response to the police action of raping a suspect while in custody.

I have seen it on the news including the film clip where they are pushing the police baton up his rectum. I think the protest are more than just some Muslims. Regardless of what the man did or did not do many Frenchmen are upset the police would do this.

I understand an investigation is ongoing.
    Survival Actions I need to do NOW to live another 5 minutes to 3 days. Prepping What I do to insure my family makes it thru an adverse event lasting 3 days to 3 months Seeds and livestock What you need for long term subsistence.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by RJAMES View Post
    You referring to the riots in response to the police action of raping a suspect while in custody.

I have seen it on the news including the film clip where they are pushing the police baton up his rectum. I think the protest are more than just some Muslims. Regardless of what the man did or did not do many Frenchmen are upset the police would do this.

I understand an investigation is ongoing.
    The car-burning and general mayhem isn't new.

Paris is ringed by what we would call section 8 housing, and the units are predominately occupied by the Muslim invaders. For the last ten years, "urban youths" as they are cryptically called, have been entertaining themselves in this manner.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Oddcaliber View Post
    Targets rich environment!
    That's what I'm talking about...
    Oddcaliber and SOCOM42 like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by dwight55 View Post
    And if the rest of those "of the cloth" would get off their constant fund raising, . . . quit trying to be bigger and more famous than the mega preachers from So. Cal and Tx, . . . actually study the Word of God, . . . they would find that the absolute annihilation of the enemy is NOT FOREIGN to God's ways and means.

Example: Sodom and Gomorrah, . . . undoubtedly there were women, children, infants, infirm, . . . etc. who did not participate in the abhorrent practices that caused the destruction of the city, . . . but they were a part of them in that they elected to stay, . . . and give tacit approval if not reinforcement, . . . or were just innocents caught up in a situation that unfortunately also caught them.

Example: The Holy Land takeover after leaving Egypt. The Israelites came up against the descendants of Esau and Ishmael, . . . today's Islamists, . . . and God simply told them to WIPE THEM OUT, . . . men, women, children, infants, ALL. Some will argue this is wrong, . . . take it up with God, . . . He said it, . . . I just recorded it and passed it on.

Example: Hitler, . . . nothing could sway him from his "Destiny" he had laid out, . . . no persuasion was possible. Annihilation of the Nazi party, . . . war crime trials for the perpetrators, . . . hangings, firing squads, and life without parole sentences finally ended that bunch.

Newer versions of sodomites, . . . of Ishmaelites, . . . and of Nazi's have surfaced, . . . nothing short of zero tolerance will stop them, . . . and they have certainly proven time and time again, . . . . they have no aversion to total genocide of all Christians and Jews.

Take them out first, . . . claim Self Defense, . . . bury them deep, . . . and go on.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    I'm with Dwight...

I see these incidents on US as well as EU news sites. Not sure how you can state that you have heard nothing on the news about it. Understand disagreement about why this is occurring but not that it is occurring and it is being reported.

https://www.facebook.com/Channel4New...WSFEED&fref=nf Just one link to coverage on this .

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/02/16/eu...inkId=34575731
    Last edited by RJAMES; 02-16-2017 at 11:08 AM.
    Survival Actions I need to do NOW to live another 5 minutes to 3 days. Prepping What I do to insure my family makes it thru an adverse event lasting 3 days to 3 months Seeds and livestock What you need for long term subsistence.

Super Moderator

I see these incidents on US as well as EU news sites. Not sure how you can state that you have heard nothing on the news about it. Understand disagreement about why this is occurring but not that it is occurring and it is being reported.

https://www.facebook.com/Channel4New...WSFEED&fref=nf Just one link to coverage on this .
    Who claims they heard nothing of this?
    Hidden Content
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by SOCOM42 View Post
    There have been five days of riots in the northeast of Paris by muzslime bastard immigrants.

The were burning cars and destroying property.

My question is, why hasn't the press here reported it.

Covering for the F***n muzslimes again,

so we won't complain more about the invasion of us, complicit bastards?
    Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Who claims they heard nothing of this?
    Line 3 in the original post. 'My question is, why hasn't the press here reported it.'
    Denton likes this.

Super Moderator

Line 3 in the original post. 'My question is, why hasn't the press here reported it.'
    I see.

Sure, you can specifically search a topic and find a source or two. I think what the OP means is why is it not more of a headline news event.

As far as the incident that is being used as an excuse to burn other people's property, I found the gendarmes' story about how it happened to be laughable. I carried a night stick for years, and it never found its way into someone's anus.
    Having said that, the Paris police have been dealing with "urban youth" crime for years. Idiotic immigration policies have created the situation. Those allowed entry have taken over public housing, living on the tax-paid dole, and are causing mischief. Tempers flare.

Something else that seems to be ignored is the increase of violence against Jews and Christians in France. Yes, there are still Christians in France. Since 2015, I've read about incidents of violence against Jews and Christians by Muslims in France. Of course, I understand why hardly any press outlets are interested in reporting about such incidences.
    SOCOM42, JohnMorrow and Slippy like this.
    Hidden Content
    Dr. Gregory House

From what I read the riots are a response, against the police for apparently raping a young black man with a police baton.

I'd assume he is an illegal immigrant. The French have a lot of African illegals that don't play too nice with the police. So when the police don't play so nice back they have to have a riot about it.

And you can guarantee some of these scumbags rioting were in Paris in November 2015, when muslims started shooting up the streets. Funny how they weren't so against the armed police defending them that night.

Again this is the fault of the politicians for not dealing with the problem. If you ask me.

It's true what others have said tho, if you rise the gas 2 cents a litre in France the French will riot lol.

Takes very little for them to kick off.
    Denton likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    I see.

Sure, you can specifically search a topic and find a source or two. I think what the OP means is why is it not more of a headline news event.

As far as the incident that is being used as an excuse to burn other people's property, I found the gendarmes' story about how it happened to be laughable. I carried a night stick for years, and it never found its way into someone's anus.
    Having said that, the Paris police have been dealing with "urban youth" crime for years. Idiotic immigration policies have created the situation. Those allowed entry have taken over public housing, living on the tax-paid dole, and are causing mischief. Tempers flare.

Something else that seems to be ignored is the increase of violence against Jews and Christians in France. Yes, there are still Christians in France. Since 2015, I've read about incidents of violence against Jews and Christians by Muslims in France. Of course, I understand why hardly any press outlets are interested in reporting about such incidences.

Top line is just what I meant.

I watch a lot of news during the day, I never saw it put out once or any followup.

Yes you can search for it, I read it on the , Gates of Vienna web site.

There is plenty withheld from us by left wing news agencies, one of the methods of denying us the truth.

They don't want to put the "culture enrichers" in a bad light here.
    Last edited by SOCOM42; 02-16-2017 at 12:13 PM.
    Denton likes this.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links