Five days of riots in France - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Five days of riots in France

This is a discussion on Five days of riots in France within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; I'll be there at the end of Summer, so not looking forward to this trip......

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: Five days of riots in France

TG

I'll be there at the end of Summer, so not looking forward to this trip...
    Denton likes this.

The ordinary French citizens are letting their beautiful country become a hell on earth, for the sake of political correctness.

Just say "NO" to this PC crap!
    TG, Denton and SOCOM42 like this.
    Respect everything, fear nothing.

Targets rich environment!
    6811 and SOCOM42 like this.
    We have a four box system,the soap box,the ballet box,the jury box and the cartridge box!

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by stowlin View Post
    Covering up this crap annoys me. I recall asking my dad how come the world didn't know what hitler did to 6 million Jews. He noted that we didn't have the Internet of course, but then also said the media covered it up because they didn't want too seem anti German.

Roosevelt and the other gooberments of the time sat on the intel - but the media only had the rumors to work on - by the time the death camps started to roll the war was on - and even the Jews that lined up to be "relocated" didn't know they were being sent to die ....
    stowlin likes this.
    I llini Warrior

in regard to the riots and car burning - nothing new - around Christmas they had a car burning spree one nite - close to 1,000 cars were set on fire ....

these riots are being reported if you tap into the correct sources - not anything different than CNN and FOX reporting on the Trump administration ....

something to check on daily for a snip-it breakdown -
    Last edited by Illini Warrior; 02-16-2017 at 06:27 AM.
    TG, dwight55 and Denton like this.
    I llini Warrior

Actually this says a lot about the muslims.

They'll shoot an unarmed French cartoonist. They'll behead a guy with is hands bound. They'll burn a guy in a cage.

How come they never come to Sturgis?
    Denton and Slippy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by dwight55 View Post
    Personally, . . . I smell cover-up, . . . and why any one, . . . and I mean ANYONE, . . . anywhere, . . . for any reason would cover up what they do, . . . is beyond me.

If I could, . . . I'd push the buttons that would blow every last muslim to kingdom come right now, . . . and take my chances standing in front of Jesus, . . . saying "Self Defense".

May God bless,
    Dwight
    If desecrating and insulting islam will send me to hell, reserve me two tickets... first class please, I want to go in style.
    Slippy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    in regard to the riots and car burning - nothing new - around Christmas they had a car burning spree one nite - close to 1,000 cars were set on fire ....

these riots are being reported if you tap into the correct sources - not anything different than CNN and FOX reporting on the Trump administration ....

something to check on daily for a snip-it breakdown -
    I got 7 vehicles parked on my driveway. Can someone send these worthless animals an invitation for a bon fire... I really would love to see them try....
    SOCOM42 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Coastie dad View Post
    And this from a preacher, ladies and gents! Hooah!
    And if the rest of those "of the cloth" would get off their constant fund raising, . . . quit trying to be bigger and more famous than the mega preachers from So. Cal and Tx, . . . actually study the Word of God, . . . they would find that the absolute annihilation of the enemy is NOT FOREIGN to God's ways and means.

Example: Sodom and Gomorrah, . . . undoubtedly there were women, children, infants, infirm, . . . etc. who did not participate in the abhorrent practices that caused the destruction of the city, . . . but they were a part of them in that they elected to stay, . . . and give tacit approval if not reinforcement, . . . or were just innocents caught up in a situation that unfortunately also caught them.

Example: The Holy Land takeover after leaving Egypt. The Israelites came up against the descendants of Esau and Ishmael, . . . today's Islamists, . . . and God simply told them to WIPE THEM OUT, . . . men, women, children, infants, ALL. Some will argue this is wrong, . . . take it up with God, . . . He said it, . . . I just recorded it and passed it on.

Example: Hitler, . . . nothing could sway him from his "Destiny" he had laid out, . . . no persuasion was possible. Annihilation of the Nazi party, . . . war crime trials for the perpetrators, . . . hangings, firing squads, and life without parole sentences finally ended that bunch.

Newer versions of sodomites, . . . of Ishmaelites, . . . and of Nazi's have surfaced, . . . nothing short of zero tolerance will stop them, . . . and they have certainly proven time and time again, . . . . they have no aversion to total genocide of all Christians and Jews.

Take them out first, . . . claim Self Defense, . . . bury them deep, . . . and go on.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Super Moderator

Muslims in the Middle East and Africa are converting to Christianity. The Holy Spirit is moving, opening the eyes of those who need it most.
    Think about it, @dwight55 ; while the people of the U.S. live a self-indulgent lifestyle that includes sexual perversion and the murder of the unborn for reasons of convenience, Muslims living in barbaric parts of the world are coming to Jesus, even though they know it means persecution and death.
    Be careful when mentioning Sodom and Gomorrah. Our nation is far from being one nation, under God, today.
    dwight55 and Slippy like this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links