TV-show SWEDEN - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

TV-show SWEDEN

This is a discussion on TV-show SWEDEN within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by Old SF Guy Inor I will go if you will too. I can advise on the militarar/survival preps, while you do the ...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 48
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: TV-show SWEDEN

  1. #21
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,034
    Quote Originally Posted by Old SF Guy View Post
    Inor I will go if you will too. I can advise on the militarar/survival preps, while you do the homestead/technical approach....

    Shhhh...wink....wink.... its mainly cause I want to see those pretty Swedish girls and try their beer.... Don't tell Mrs. OSFG....
    our girls are sure pretty, but they really dont have some kind of special beer? But we do have great beer in general

  2. #22
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Near Fort Bragg, NC
    Posts
    1,752
    Quote Originally Posted by Swedishsocialist View Post
    our girls are sure pretty, but they really dont have some kind of special beer? But we do have great beer in general

    No special beer???? SHit...deals off.

  3. #23
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,034
    well, our beer is to expensive for americans anyway
    SGG likes this.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements
     

  5. #24
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Down the Shore
    Posts
    3,013
    Can I bring ammo and firearms?

    I can thin out your muslim problem...
    Trump arrives to save America!

  6. #25
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,034
    Quote Originally Posted by Urinal Cake View Post
    Can I bring ammo and firearms?

    I can thin out your muslim problem...
    no, no you cant bring ammo nor weapons, leagly that is. If you can do it some other way... gee that I really cant tell.

  7. #26
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    PDRUS
    Posts
    4,843
    Sneak them in on a sub, they seem to manage to get in undetected.

    I think gun running will be very profitable there in the near future.

    Lot of coast line along the North and Baltic Sea to put in to.

    They can have back my 1895 Mauser in 6.5 Swede, if they use it to kill muzslimes.
    Last edited by SOCOM42; 03-19-2017 at 02:52 PM.

  8. #27
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,034
    Quote Originally Posted by SOCOM42 View Post
    Sneak them in on a sub, they seem to manage to get in undetected.

    I think gun running will be very profitable there in the near future.

    Lot of coast line along the North and Baltic Sea to put in to.
    if you have a sub, .. or a boat, well yes, then it probably will be doable. We have 221.831 islands in Sweden with an area of at least 25 m², around 1000 of which are inhabited. Our coastline is 3,218 kilometers long... so it is complicated to guard it.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_islands_of_Sweden

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...h_of_coastline

  9. #28
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,570
    if I believed the BS for even a second - I'd be asking if this American would be granted immunity .... the Swedish gooberment is arresting and jailing their citizens for hate crimes if they so much as look at a muslim cross eyed ....

    going to be a just a little rough talking Swedish prepping without discussing the rioting and the looming civil war - that's pending all over Europe ....
    I llini Warrior

  10. #29
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,570
    Quote Originally Posted by Swedishsocialist View Post
    if you have a sub, .. or a boat, well yes, then it probably will be doable. We have 221.831 islands in Sweden with an area of at least 25 m², around 1000 of which are inhabited. Our coastline is 3,218 kilometers long... so it is complicated to guard it.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_islands_of_Sweden

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...h_of_coastline


    I don't know what Russia's military intended usage is for the info - but they have been "tractor" submarine inspecting & mapping coastlines and fjords for years now .... I think it was Norway that had one trapped and tried to force it to the surface ... haven't seen anything lately ....
    I llini Warrior

  11. #30
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,034
    Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    I don't know what Russia's military intended usage is for the info - but they have been "tractor" submarine inspecting & mapping coastlines and fjords for years now .... I think it was Norway that had one trapped and tried to force it to the surface ... haven't seen anything lately ....
    yes they have, but, well, the coastline has been there for a while and they probably just are.. testing their and ours equipent. An invasion of sweden at this point seems kind of totaly not likley.

    And just for the fun of it, a soviet sub hit some swedish rock in the year 1980 :D Did cause some panic and diplomatic problems

 

 
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Hello from sweden
    By oldster in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-22-2015, 11:14 PM
  2. Hi from Sweden :)
    By Swedishsocialist in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-17-2015, 05:39 AM
  3. Greetings from Sweden
    By Swe in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-04-2014, 06:08 PM
  4. Hello from Sweden
    By snowroller in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-25-2014, 06:10 PM
  5. Whip it out. Show me yours and Ill show you mine
    By The Punisher in forum HandGuns, Pistols and Revolvers, Long Rifles, Shotguns, SKS, AK, AR
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-21-2013, 08:14 AM

Tags for this Thread

Back to Top