Firefield Nightvision Monocular - $99 - Page 4
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Firefield Nightvision Monocular - $99

This is a discussion on Firefield Nightvision Monocular - $99 within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by paraquack Taking a dirt nap? Oh to answer your question, that one went down about 10 feet. I just bought a Cat ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Firefield Nightvision Monocular - $99

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by paraquack View Post
    Taking a dirt nap?
    Oh to answer your question, that one went down about 10 feet. I just bought a Cat with an extenda hoe, digs down 15+ feet, if you piss me off, they will never find you...

Rancher

Isn't the desert wonderful that way. We had a woman who was missing (completely accidental)
    for 2 years before the found her remains down here. I figure the local coyotes and havalinas
    will take care of any bodies after the SHTF. For me, it's only 482 feet and I am in an area that
    will never be built up. Reminds me of looking at the scenery from the Cisco Kid when I was a kid.

So have you thought about putting in a fallout shelter? I mean 15 foot reach down is nice. I've been
    checking out some of the nice concrete culverts under the road a stone's throw from me. Doubt if
    I could utilize it without a backhoe to back fill the ends. But my plan right now is to utilize the concrete
    block walls around my house to build an expedient shelter inside the house.
    Hidden Content Our Last Best Hope!

I have one. For what they are, they work pretty good. Keep in mind that the UV light that it uses IS in the visual range, i.e. if you turn it on, you will have a red spot glowing to mark exactly where your head is... additionally, it will be like shining a flashlight to any opfor with NV gear of any kind.

In an adversarial situation, you need to leave that IR light OFF.

For hunting or general hiking/camping, it's fine.
    RedLion likes this.
    Check out my prepping/survival website for my podcast, down to earth reviews, advice and a bit of humor thrown in as well.

Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by paraquack View Post
    So have you thought about putting in a fallout shelter?
    Huh, a fallout WHAT? I have no idea what you are talking about.

Rancher

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Sponsored Links