How to turn a sh*tty day into a great day
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on How to turn a sh*tty day into a great day within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; well it all started in the morning , I woke up went in one shop to buy shotgun rounds they didnt have , then went ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: How to turn a sh*tty day into a great day

well it all started in the morning , I woke up went in one shop to buy shotgun rounds they didnt have , then went into another , 0 , then went to third and bought 150 clay targets ( I have birthday in 3 january and I wanted to go clay shooting in the morning with a friend) then went back home and called 2 more shops and noone had shotgun rounds #8 9 10 or 11 , and at last the last shop , my last hope had them , so I went and bought 100 #10 birdshots, then I remembered that I forgot the freaking clay thrower so I went back to the first shop ( called the day before and they had) and they say they dont have it anymore , so I came out swearing this days mother and called all shops I knew and noone had it , only an expensive stationary shooter and I aint pain 100$+ for that , I dont even have if I wanted , so I was sitting there in the car so triggered if anyone looked at me badly I would probably beat them till half dead
    so I was thinking what to do , what to do and decided to go on the range and shoot something , I arrived there and there are 10 guys in the queue and 2 japanese dorks I waited for 1 hour and at last all of them were gone and the range was mine so I bought 75 rounds and did the job , I cam out there I didn't remember anything I was all calm and happy
    here's a video

ps. I still need to find a way to throw this clay targets any DIY ideas ? :D
    Slippy and Denton like this.
    Check Out My Survival Youtube Channel
    Hidden Content

Here's one of the targets , don't look at me too bad , I'm not a delta force or anything , just a guys who loves to shoot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hidden Content

Hey @chemikle how did you do in the contest for the excursion?
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by chemikle View Post
    well it all started in the morning , I woke up went in one shop to buy shotgun rounds they didnt have , then went into another , 0 , then went to third and bought 150 clay targets ( I have birthday in 3 january and I wanted to go clay shooting in the morning with a friend) then went back home and called 2 more shops and noone had shotgun rounds #8 9 10 or 11 , and at last the last shop , my last hope had them , so I went and bought 100 #10 birdshots, then I remembered that I forgot the freaking clay thrower so I went back to the first shop ( called the day before and they had) and they say they dont have it anymore , so I came out swearing this days mother and called all shops I knew and noone had it , only an expensive stationary shooter and I aint pain 100$+ for that , I dont even have if I wanted , so I was sitting there in the car so triggered if anyone looked at me badly I would probably beat them till half dead
    so I was thinking what to do , what to do and decided to go on the range and shoot something , I arrived there and there are 10 guys in the queue and 2 japanese dorks I waited for 1 hour and at last all of them were gone and the range was mine so I bought 75 rounds and did the job , I cam out there I didn't remember anything I was all calm and happy
    ps. I still need to find a way to throw this clay targets any DIY ideas ? :D

Hey talk to the range manager ... Friends don't allow Japanese dorks around firearms huh?
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Come on your a bushman , make one out of a branch .
    Hidden Content
    GOD Bless The South , The best things in life are Hidden Content ,Hidden Content ,Hidden Content , prayer , 2nd Amendment , my wife , not all in the order .

Quote Originally Posted by A Watchman View Post
    Hey @chemikle how did you do in the contest for the excursion?
    I didn't win , but I'll try next year
    Slippy and A Watchman like this.
    Hidden Content

Happy early birthday and good days are hard to come by.
    "There is a destiny that shapes our ends, Rough, hew them as we will."

Quote Originally Posted by chemikle View Post

Here's one of the targets , don't look at me too bad , I'm not a delta force or anything , just a guys who loves to shoot

@chemikle Happy Birthday Old Friend!

It looks like you are shooting Right Handed and using your Left Eye?

Quote Originally Posted by csi-tech View Post
    Happy early birthday and good days are hard to come by.
    Thank you

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    @chemikle Happy Birthday Old Friend!

It looks like you are shooting Right Handed and using your Left Eye?
    Thanks slippy ! Sharp eyes , I was waiting who would ask first yep that's how it works with me... I'm a leftie with long guns but with handguns it's more comfortable with right hand , right eye is not good though

Slippy likes this.
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links