160 Gallon Water Reserve
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

160 Gallon Water Reserve

This is a discussion on 160 Gallon Water Reserve within the Food, Health and Fitness Survival forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; I ordered one of these from Emergency Essentials last week. Seems to be a real nice product and I like that it is stackable & ...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: 160 Gallon Water Reserve

160 Gallon Water Reserve

I ordered one of these from Emergency Essentials last week. Seems to be a real nice product and I like that it is stackable & will fit thru normal doors. Two of these stacked would take up very little floor space but provide the water of about six 55 gallon drums. The FDA-approved high-density plastic is non-permeable and BPA-free. Enhanced with a special UV resistant formula to provide the longest shelf life for both the water and the tank. Filling and draining the tank is easy with the two included lead-free faucets. https://beprepared.com/160-gallon-water-reserve.html

One thing I've learned when ordering from these folks is to place the item in your shopping cart, then close out the page & ignore it for a bit. When you come back, they will offer you all sorts of deals to complete the order. Can be free freight or in my case it was an additional 15% off the entire order. This is of course based upon you having an account setup so that the shopping cart is not deleted when you don't checkout immediately.

The unit cost $369.99 but I got a $55.50 discount with that 15% off. Freight was only $12, which amazed me.

Last edited by Redneck; 05-16-2017 at 07:34 AM.
    Camel923, Egyas, Denton and 5 others like this.

Nice.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

I like the stack-ability but went with the cheaper 260 gallon tank from Sure Water $429.99 + S&H. It too fits thru standard doors. Thanks for the tip about making them think you changed your mind to get a discount. Dang smart. Sure Water
    Name:  blue tank.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  24.8 KB
    Redneck and Denton like this.
    Hidden Content Our Last Best Hope!

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Do you use a hand truck to movie it around?
    These would be great during hurricane season to have something ready to fill.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
    Haven't got mine yet but I'd sure think filled that would be heavy... maybe too heavy for a dolly. I know a full 55 gallon drum by itself is very heavy & this is about 3 times that size. If it had to be moved, I'd drain it first, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post

going to weigh in at 5/4 of a ton when filled - it needs to set very flat on a well supported piece of home real estate ....
    Egyas, RJAMES and rice paddy daddy like this.
    I llini Warrior

Democratik People's Republik of Hellinois
    Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    going to weigh in at 5/4 of a ton when filled - it needs to set very flat on a well supported piece of home real estate ....
    Sounds like a basement floor to me!
    RJAMES likes this.
    -------------------------------
    "Free your mind, and your OS will follow."

These things look great. I'd love one, but the wife would freak out.
    Respect everything, fear nothing.

My wife was none too thrilled but since we are in southern AZ...
    sideKahr likes this.
    Hidden Content Our Last Best Hope!

Very nice Redneck. 1 Querstion; Did they actually ship a Metro-Sexual wearing Skinny Jeans and why is he leaning on your stackable water reserves?

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck View Post
    I ordered one of these from Emergency Essentials last week. Seems to be a real nice product and I like that it is stackable & will fit thru normal doors. Two of these stacked would take up very little floor space but provide the water of about six 55 gallon drums. The FDA-approved high-density plastic is non-permeable and BPA-free. Enhanced with a special UV resistant formula to provide the longest shelf life for both the water and the tank. Filling and draining the tank is easy with the two included lead-free faucets. https://beprepared.com/160-gallon-water-reserve.html

One thing I've learned when ordering from these folks is to place the item in your shopping cart, then close out the page & ignore it for a bit. When you come back, they will offer you all sorts of deals to complete the order. Can be free freight or in my case it was an additional 15% off the entire order. This is of course based upon you having an account setup so that the shopping cart is not deleted when you don't checkout immediately.

The unit cost $369.99 but I got a $55.50 discount with that 15% off. Freight was only $12, which amazed me.

Kauboy likes this.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links