Coupons Thread: Deals of the Day
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Coupons Thread: Deals of the Day within the Food, Health and Fitness Survival forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; This will be a sticky (at the top of the forums) for users to posts deals of the day or anything that is on sale ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Coupons Thread: Deals of the Day

This will be a sticky (at the top of the forums) for users to posts deals of the day or anything that is on sale in your area that your aware of that could benefit members and guests in regards to prepping.

Members are encouraged to help write a tutorial and it will be posted into this main area below so it will be organized better.

If you have tips, thank you and I'll include them here. At anytime certain deals/items may be taken down if deemed necessary from mods/admin due to conflicting vendors.
    Auntie likes this.

B.J. wholesale club has a 24 pack of sterno for $19.99 less than $1.00 each.

Coupon 1/13/2015

several stores are running Hunts tomato sales where you buy one hunts get the store brand free. AND there is a .50 off three cans of hunts coupon here
    https://www.smartsource.com/smartsou...=MKRU3JAAR6CCY If your store doubles coupons..you get $1 off 3 cans plus three cans of store brand free....

Coupons Thread: Deals of the Day-hunts.jpg

Coupons Thread: Deals of the Day-hunts-coupons.jpg
    Auntie and bigwheel like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Coupon Tip - 1-19-2015 Progresso soup .38 a can

Progresso soup has a .50 off two cans... if your store doubles that it is $1 off two cans

Coupons & Promotions

a lot of stores are running a .88 per can deal on their vegetable classics... so .88 + .88 = $1.76 - $1 = .76 for two cans (.38 per can - can not beat that with a stick)
    Auntie and bigwheel like this.

Mod Squad

The Krazy Coupon Lady always has tons of great coupons on her site. They change constantly, so rather than post a single coupon which might be expired by the time you read this, here's a link to her site...

The Krazy Coupon Lady.com
    bigwheel and Auntie like this.

Success Is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm - anonymous

Mod Squad

Tons of coupons on ammo...

Ammunition Coupons
    Urinal Cake likes this.

Success Is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm - anonymous

Does anyone use online coupon sites? I've never been one for coupons because I rarely get newspapers. When I do get a coupon insert, they rarely have things I would use. Hence, the online sites, so I can target only what I would buy.

I'm curious to know which sites work best. Do you use an alternate e-mail address so you don't bog down your "real" e-mail address? Do you have to download their little toolbars? (I hate toolbars, they are evil.)

TIA
    A Watchman likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dmet View Post
    Does anyone use online coupon sites? I've never been one for coupons because I rarely get newspapers. When I do get a coupon insert, they rarely have things I would use. Hence, the online sites, so I can target only what I would buy.

I'm curious to know which sites work best. Do you use an alternate e-mail address so you don't bog down your "real" e-mail address? Do you have to download their little toolbars? (I hate toolbars, they are evil.)

TIA
    Maine Marine is the coupon guru. Search his posts as he has provided links ..... I think he runs a coupon posting site. Here I will help ya @Maine-Marine

dmet likes this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

If anyone is interested, here's a rebate form for one mountain house pouch (up to $11). I figure free is free, even if it is only one.
    Instead of saying "I don't have time," try saying "It's not a priority," and see how that feels. ~Laura Vanderkam

May not be huge to most, but Emergency Essentials is having a sale on MRE main courses and sides for the next 36 hours. I eat and my Daughter's eat MRE's on occasions and worth it to me. I got 25 main course of bacon and taters for .89 per unit when you buy 25 or more. Here is the link if interested.

36-Hour Sale
    dmet likes this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links