Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Free Survival Gear Giveaway 4-15-12 to 4-28-12

This is a discussion on Free Survival Gear Giveaway 4-15-12 to 4-28-12 within the Contests, Sweepstakes, Giveaways forums, part of the Introduction and Welcome category; Contest starts and is tabulated from: April 15th through April 28th 2012. "The Prepper's Handbook: A Guide to Surviving on You Own" by Zion Prepper ...

Administrator

Free Survival Gear Giveaway 4-15-12 to 4-28-12

Contest starts and is tabulated from:
    April 15th through April 28th 2012.

"The Prepper's Handbook: A Guide to Surviving on You Own" by Zion Prepper (Autographed personally by Zion Prepper)

Product Description (From Amazon):

"Shit Hits the Fan (SHTF). The End of the World As We Know It (TEOTWAWKI). A World without Rule or Law (WROL). This is what Preppers prepare for. Bug-out Vehicle (BOV), Bug-out Bag (BOB), Bug-out Location (BOL), Bug-out Directions (BOD). This is the language of the Prepper. This handbook will provide individuals, families, or groups access to the unique mindset of those survivalists called Preppers. Preppers prepare for unknown circumstances, such as economic collapse, natural events, manmade catastrophes, and even the end of the world. Preppers come from all walks of life, ranging from blue-collar workers to white-collar executives running multimillion-dollar companies. The reality is that weíre all Preppers in one way or another. When we go to the grocery store, we buy and store food for future meals. Thatís Prepping. When we save five hundred dollars in the bank for a rainy day, thatís Prepping. When we buy first-aid supplies because theyíre on sale, thatís Prepping. Preppers take those actions to a different level. They donít look out one week or even four weeks from now. Preppers look out months and even years from now. Preppers tend to store items in bulk and some in tons (e.g., wheat, beans, corn, etcetera). They preserve their food so it lasts for up to thirty years. They have multiple weapons, ranging from knives, bows, and guns all the way to homemade devices. Some Preppers have predetermined locations to Bug Out (BO) to should a catastrophe happen, while others have Bug-out Vehicles (BOV) to get them there. Preppers find peace of mind knowing that they have food, water, rifles, pistols, ammunition, shelter, heat, energy, and the experience to survive. They have knowledge and relationships that provide skills to construct, engineer, grow, preserve, forge, hunt, provide electricity, teach, and balance the requirements of the survival triangle. Preppers act alone as well as become part of a larger Prepper community. To help better understand Preppers, I present the survival triangle, which most Preppers use as a guide. The survival triangle demonstrates the basic foundation of Prepping, and as such Iíve labeled it the first tenet of Prepping. As a Prepper, I allow you to look through my eyes and share what Iíve learned and applied to my life. I provide numerous examples and methods of how you can become a Prepper, though not all are always practical. The point is to expose the reader to the Prepper and the many options a Prepper has. The word Prepper or Preppers does not signify or imply a formal organization or title to any person or group. In its simplest form Preppers are individuals, families, or groups that are prepared BEFORE a significant event occurs. Individuals I have talked with associate Preppers with doomsdayers, militants, lunatics, or outsiders. Because of this stigma many Preppers tend to remain silent or selective about their communications. They provide limited if any information on what they store, the quantities they store, and how they store their preps. Yet within the Prepper community there is significantly more freedom and sharing of knowledge and experiences. There is a feeling of community amongst Preppers, and many but not all are welcome. In this community you will learn and be exposed to a tremendous amount of information. . Itís often difficult to understand what a Prepper is because there is no common mold or practice other than the survival triangle. What you prep and how you prep depends on your experience, finances, network, and knowledge. You and I may prepare differently, but the goal is the same, which is to be prepared before a significant event occurs. Whether you like it or not, we all prepare for something, but are you ready to be called a Prepper?"

Provided by Zion Prepper. Be sure to check out Zion Prepper on youtube for awesome videos and more great advice and wisdom!

[youtube:149zvuio]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNXMFG7Ro7M[/youtube:149zvuio]

Rules are simple.

This will be a referral based contest. The person that refers the most users by the end of this date will be the winner. The new user MUST specify YOUR username in the sign up page. Contest is open to ALL members except Moderators and Owners of the site.

Please read below for the rest of the contest rules:

Winner will be contacted through this forum in a "PM or email" notice at the end of the contest. Winner must be a member of this forum, must have a way to contact (PM or email) and must have a US Shipping address to ship the prize to. If there is no answer by the 3rd day of ending the contest, the prize will be given to the next eligible member. US residents only are eligible for prize, must be 18 years or older for all contests. For any type of gear contest, please make sure that it is legal in your area/state to receive products that we give away. It is up to you to notify us that you are not eligible due to local or state laws. If so, we will provide a different type of prize for you or a gift certificate from the vendor we have chose. For this contest, moderators and site owners are not eligible for this contest. We want to make the contests fair for everyone and have fun doing so.

If you are not wanting your name listed as the winner, or want to opt out of this or any contest, please send a PM (Private Message) to "Survival" with your note saying so. This will be private and respected.

Good luck and lets start sharing our knowledge!
    RIP Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Super Moderator

Re: Free Survival Gear Giveaway 4-15-12 to 4-28-12

Good book for the newbs! Which I am!
    Any reason is the perfect reason to prepare.

I has a youtube! Check me out!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/acidlittle

Administrator

For this contest, I just went through the referrals list for the contest winner.

I wish to thank everyone again that has participated in this contest, and as you know that referrals bring in a lot of like minded people that make the forum more enjoyable. Thanks again for our sponsor Zion Prepper to provide these wonderful signed autographed book for us!

The winner of the ""The Prepper's Handbook: A Guide to Surviving on You Own" by Zion Prepper (Autographed personally by Zion Prepper)" contest 4-15-12 thru 4-28-12 is:

Member: "RuDown"

Congratulations RuDown for winning! You have 3 days to respond from the time/date of this notice to provide a shipping address through pm (To survival).

The "The Prepper's Handbook: A Guide to Surviving on You Own" by Zion Prepper (Autographed personally by Zion Prepper)" and shipping are all FREE.

Congratulations RuDown! , and thank you again to all of you who have made this forum enjoyable. ~Survival
    RIP Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Yes!!! I cannot wait to get this bad boy. Love&Peace

Ads