This is a discussion on PrepperForums.net Rules and Guidelines within the Community Rules and Guidelines forums, part of the Site Support, Rules, Guidelines, Suggestions, Changes, Plans category; The following is a list of basic guidelines about what is and is not allowed while posting on our site. These rules are in addition ...
2. Users shall treat each other with respect at all times on PrepperForums.net. Ideas and opinions may be challenged, but name calling, personal attacks, or other inappropriate behavior will not be allowed and may cause your account to be banned. Harassment will not be tolerated in this community. This includes private messages, social media, and user emails.
3. Do not question or debate a moderator decision publicly on the message board. In the event of a disagreement or questioning of a moderator's decision or action users should contact the moderator(s) or admin(s) via PM.
4. Do not disclose private information about members without their consent (e.g. names, contact details, pictures, details about personal life, etc. - this includes private messages, Facebook, email and social media in part.)
5. Keep religion in the context of historical, political and cultural context. Refrain from debating or proselytism as this causes more flame fests and hurt feelings than anything.
6. Member signatures shall be appropriate, both in content and in size. No excessively obscene or rude language/content is allowed, nor may you use it to harm, harass or insult fellow members or to spread messages which are generally forbidden. If necessary, we reserve the right to delete or edit members' signatures at any time. Please check our advertising rules before adding your signature.
7. PERSONAL classifieds from members are allowed in the appropriate "for sale" areas of the site as long as you are not a Business Vendor and it is your personal property you are selling. Opportunity to buy is in the order of who posts they want it first. All NFA rules/firearm transfer laws apply.
8. Excessive profanity is not allowed. (F-bombs and GDs will not be tolerated.) No adult rated material, links to adult rated material, or any form of nudity may be posted on this site. In addition to nudity, all forms of sexual content (images, jokes, etc...) are prohibited from being posted on the site. This includes images of scantily clad men or women. Please help us keep this site family friendly outside of The Bunker.
9. NO posting, commenting, linking, discussing, personal or email messages of anything regarding the making of anything explosive or making any weapon fully automatic or illegal in your area as well as any area where considered illegal. This includes SBR (Short-Barreled Rifles), SBS (Short Barreled Shotguns), Machine Guns (Fully Automatic), Silencers, DD (Destructive Devices), Bores over 50 cal, Grenades, Bombs, Missiles, Poison Gas Weapons, or AOW (Any other Weapons) like cane guns or pen guns. Please keep the forum clean, healthy, informative and LEGAL!
10. You may only post material and content that you own. Posting copyrighted material, trademarks, and other violations of the DMCA is prohibited. Referencing Articles
Any violation of these rules may result in an infraction up to and including a permanent ban. Please help us keep this site user friendly and report any instances of rule violations.
These rules may be altered at anytime without notice so please check this page often.
A note on FREE SPEECH:The First Amendment is greatly respected here, as are all other Amendments that the Second Amendment defends. PrepperForums.net is not listed in the Bill of Rights. We are, however, a privately owned venture and as such, your freedom of speech does not grant you a right to post anything you may wish to say on this forum. These rules are a contract you agree to when you become a member of this forum and members are expected to adhere to them. Those who err cannot complain about censorship, or a perceived loss of first amendment rights."Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."
If you have any question about any of these rules, please PM one of the Moderators or an Admin for clarification. You can also Contact Us by email.
“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche